Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It looked like Wazzu might finally beat UW again, for about a quarter. Then it all went bad for them.

Comment

• The Alabama and Auburn game is fun to watch. 48-45 Auburn at the moment with 6 minutes left. The way the game has gone the lead will probably change at least three more times.

Comment

• LOL Alabamastan. Looks like the See Everyone Cheat Conference will only get one team in the playoffs. No way should Jawja get a bid if they lose the SEC Championship Game.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
          LOL Alabamastan. Looks like the See Everyone Cheat Conference will only get one team in the playoffs. No way should Jawja get a bid if they lose the SEC Championship Game.
          It sure opened up the path for Utah and Oklahoma if they can win out. if both win out, it gets more tricky on which conference champ you keep out.

Comment

• Minnesota's boat done sunk!

Comment

• No Alabama in the playoffs, nothing wrong with that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

It sure opened up the path for Utah and Oklahoma if they can win out. if both win out, it gets more tricky on which conference champ you keep out.
                is this how you see it playing out?

Ohio State
                Clemson
                SEC Champion (LSU/Georgia).

Utah/OU

Comment

• Originally posted by catatonic View Post

is this how you see it playing out?

Ohio State
                  Clemson
                  SEC Champion (LSU/Georgia).

Utah/OU
                  If Georgia wins do you see SEC getting two in and leaving OU/Baylor/Utah out in the cold?

Comment

• Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post

If Georgia wins do you see SEC getting two in and leaving OU/Baylor/Utah out in the cold?
                    I do see that in that scenario. Hopefully it would also lead to playoff expansion in such a scenario should Utah beat Oregon and leave 2 1-loss Power 5 champions out.

I can't wait till next weekend in the FCS playoffs with 4 Big Sky teams hosting games, an example of a true playoff in Division I football.

Comment

• Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post

Maybe . If Georgia loses the Dawgs are out of the running. If Georgia wins not only are they in but in the event of a close game a one loss LSU would certainly remain in the mix.

Comment

• And this is AFTER beating their biggest rival 24-14 last night.

Herm Edwards fires OC, WR & TE coaches before bowl game

Comment

• Alabamastan (Thank you Nation for this) is out of the top 5 of the AP poll for the first time in 4 years. It couldn't happen to a more deserving program.

Fire Saban! Alabama should move down!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
                            Alabamastan (Thank you Nation for this) is out of the top 5 of the AP poll for the first time in 4 years. It couldn't happen to a more deserving program.

Fire Saban! Alabama should move down!
                            LOL! I know that you are joking, but I have been reading actual serious comments online that Saban has lost it that makes me doubt the sanity of fans and even sports commentators. I wonder if Mount Union fans are calling for their coaches head today too!

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post

LOL! I know that you are joking, but I have been reading actual serious comments online that Saban has lost it that makes me doubt the sanity of fans and even sports commentators. I wonder if Mount Union fans are calling for their coaches head today too!
                              Or SF's for losing to Baltimore meaning Seattle/Minnesota game has more meaning for Seattle as it would move them into first.

That kind of fan doesn't know how good they have it, but yet Montana fans did the same for Hauk after all his FCS championship games. After they fell letting him go, he's back and here they are with a 1st round bye again.

Comment

• Ole Miss fired their coach today. I wonder how much Elijah Moore had to do with that?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X