Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by catatonic View Post

Tua is out for the season according to the broadcasters for the Georgia-Auburn game.
    I saw that too, I wonder how it will effect this week's playoff rankings and if Oregon will move ahead of Alabama with that should they win tonight. Minnesota's loss will also shake up the top 10 for sure.

If WSU can hold on tonight they will need to either win at home against a surprising 2nd place in the Pac-12 North Oregon State team or at Washington to become bowl eligible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

I saw that too, I wonder how it will effect this week's playoff rankings and if Oregon will move ahead of Alabama with that should they win tonight. Minnesota's loss will also shake up the top 10 for sure.

If WSU can hold on tonight they will need to either win at home against a surprising 2nd place in the Pac-12 North Oregon State team or at Washington to become bowl eligible.
      Roar Lions, Charge On Chargers, Roll Tide Roll!!!!!

Comment

• Dislocated hip. I love seeing Alabama lose, but not this way. I feel for Tua and concerns with the future.

Comment

• Baylor is choking something fierce in the second half.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post
            Baylor is choking something fierce in the second half.
            Yes. If it is a question of OU playing great or BU choking it is the latter. It is like they can't hold onto the ball because they have both hands on their throat.

Comment

• Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

Dislocated hip. I love seeing Alabama lose, but not this way. I feel for Tua and concerns with the future.
              And fractured posterior wall. I really hope he can recover from this too as that sounds like a really bad injury he got. I hope he can stay comfortable as it heals as it sounds like sitting and sleeping very likely effected with where his injury is.

Comment

• Comment

• And probably glad Boise State was without their starting QB at BYU when they got their one loss too. Funny how that would factor in Boise State's favor if this was basketball too.

Comment

• Baylor was very unlikely to make it, even undefeated. They would have had a 9-3 OU team twice as their best opponent, then a major drop off.

innesota would have replaced OSU had they won out, rightfully so.

Comment

• Penn State should have beaten Minnehaha and of course they short their load beating The Nits. The Nits have no shot in Columbus.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Penn State should have beaten Minnehaha and of course they short their load beating The Nits. The Nits have no shot in Columbus.

Comment

• Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

Baylor was very unlikely to make it, even undefeated. They would have had a 9-3 OU team twice as their best opponent, then a major drop off.

innesota would have replaced OSU had they won out, rightfully so.
                          Passing over any undefeated Power 5 team, even Baylor, in favor of a team with one or two losses would have hastened the demise of the four team playoff system.

Comment

• Even with a healing and development game this weekend for Alabama against Western Carolina, Auburn could beat Alabama. LSU and Georgia will have to play each other in the SEC championship. That would make Georgia a 2 loss team and out of the top 4
                            Roar Lions, Charge On Chargers, Roll Tide Roll!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by UNA_Texan View Post
                              Even with a healing and development game this weekend for Alabama against Western Carolina, Auburn could beat Alabama. LSU and Georgia will have to play each other in the SEC championship. That would make Georgia a 2 loss team and out of the top 4
                              Assuming LSU beats Georgia.

Comment

• Originally posted by catatonic View Post

Passing over any undefeated Power 5 team, even Baylor, in favor of a team with one or two losses would have hastened the demise of the four team playoff system.
                                Not necessarily. Assume all top 3 win out, an undefeated Baylor would easy be left out to a one loss Bama. So much is made of SOS and quality wins that they would have little argument.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X