Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

I am not a mind reader, and I think there are only a few mind readers on the board. Maybe they can help you.
    Sorry I broached the subject. I apologize.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

Then tell us!!! The left coast "C". The south Tejas purple knight. The "D" in the far northeast etc., etc. Thank you.
      South Texas- D3 Mary Hardin Baylor. Northeast D- FCS Dartmouth.

Comment

Sorry I broached the subject. I apologize.
        No, you aren't sorry.

It would have helped if you had given out the other six you didn't know. That is what I was saying.

Comment

• And to change the subject yet again. Last night after the amazing MNF game UNA was on Bad Beats with Scott Van Pelt. They were able to close within the betting margin with a recovered onside kick and hail mary, but not beat Monmouth.

Comment

• https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...39d_story.html

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

No, you aren't sorry.

It would have helped if you had given out the other six you didn't know. That is what I was saying.
                Probably not. But you have to admit there are a number of logos etc. in the south, midwest and east which are tough to figure out. Even zoomin' in it's difficult to identify many of 'em. Ironically, I have an ol' friend back home who graduated from Chapman. That is all.

Comment

Probably not. But you have to admit there are a number of logos etc. in the south, midwest and east which are tough to figure out. Even zoomin' in it's difficult to identify many of 'em. Ironically, I have an ol' friend back home who graduated from Chapman. That is all.
                  I'm trying to figure out the big "U" in the Northeast.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

I'm trying to figure out the big "U" in the Northeast.
                    https://unionathletics.com/schedule.aspx?path=football

Comment

• D-III in all other sports but D-I in both Men's and Women's hockey. Thank U, RC.

Comment

• Comment

• Georgia at Auburn for the 124th meeting between Dawgs and the War Eagles or Tigers or whatever they are calling themselves this week.

Comment

• With Tua's injury, I wonder if he will be ready for the Auburn game now. We already know they are a tough team having played LSU close on the road and beating Oregon at "neutral" site and if he isn't ready it could doom Alabama's chances at the playoff especially with the game at Auburn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
                              With Tua's injury, I wonder if he will be ready for the Auburn game now. We already know they are a tough team having played LSU close on the road and beating Oregon at "neutral" site and if he isn't ready it could doom Alabama's chances at the playoff especially with the game at Auburn.
                              Tua is out for the season according to the broadcasters for the Georgia-Auburn game.
                              Last edited by catatonic; 11-16-2019, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• Georgia 21 Auburn 14 Auburn is staging a furious comeback after falling behind 21-0. Score is now 21-14. Auburn has the ball with 2 minutes to go. Whew

update: Georgia escapes with a win.
                                Last edited by catatonic; 11-17-2019, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X