Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

I was hoping for an upset in either to get a Big Sky school into the championship. 4 schools to the quarters and 2 to semi's (as they played each other in quarters) is best they could get though this year. I'd have loved to see Montana back in the championship game, but they couldn't get it done on the road against a conference mate.
    I watched Montana play a couple of times on ESPN+ . They were quite impressive.

Comment

• Comment

• As expected. I didn't think Memphis was on the UCF level of the past few years.

Comment

• This is a massacre. Oklahoma may have to drop to FCS after this...

Comment

• Hope the next game is more competitive. BOOOORIN' I'm headin' to IN 'N OUT for dinner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post
              Hope the next game is more competitive. BOOOORIN' I'm headin' to IN 'N OUT for dinner.
              Not looking much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post

Not looking much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

NCAA made a call to the refs and told them to do something.

Comment

NCAA made a call to the refs and told them to do something.
                    Now two Clemson scoring drives kept alive by Buckeye penalties.

Comment

• What the heck kind of pass to lose the game was that?

Comment

What the heck kind of pass to lose the game was that?
                        Herbstreit broke it down pretty well. Olave broke his route to the outside (and fell) while Fields was throwing to the inside. They just didn't interpret the same read, apparently. That's a tough way to lose.
                        2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

This is a massacre. Oklahoma may have to drop to FCS after this...
                          They need to stop giving Oklahomastan playoff bids. They are fodder every year.

Comment

• I watched the game in Ohio with my wife and her family. It was not a happy occasion. When it ended I retreated back to the hotel room alone and gave them some space.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

Now two Clemson scoring drives kept alive by Buckeye penalties.
                              It amazes me that there are people calling the penalties controversial too. The targeting was targeting, but shouldn't be called because it would have been 4th down? The PI, you can't hold a receiver all the way down the field and hold his arm so he can't bring it up for a catch. Both penalties were correct.

Comment

This is a massacre. Oklahoma may have to drop to FCS after this...
                                They were also missing 5 starters due to suspension. Not that it would have mattered because they showed the Big 12 doesn't know how to play defense.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X