Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

And the Tigers will win the title in that scenario. Almost as easy as when Arizona and Kentucky went against each other in basketball's championship game..... after a true playoff. I predicted the Wildcats would win and what do you know, I was right when the Arizona Wildcats won.
    Ah yes- 1997. The tournament where the Gophers really weren't at- so I must not have been there either. Double OT in the championship game. Plane left late. I didn't get home until 5 AM and I had to be at school that day. Set the alarm for 7 instead of 6. Made it through the day on adrenalin. It was Wednesday that was actually tougher to get through.

Comment

• Penn State getting a Cotton Bowl bid was pretty good. Funny seeing Alabamastan being relegated to the Citrus Bowl. How the mighty have fallen.

Comment

• UW vs Boise State in Vegas is a pretty good matchup for Peterson's final game at UW.

Comment

• All you Central Washington guys should find this interesting.,

Football Scoop is reporting that Beau Baldwin expected to be Cal Poly head coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by catatonic View Post
            All you Central Washington guys should find this interesting.,

Football Scoop is reporting that Beau Baldwin expected to be Cal Poly head coach.
            That's a step back for him. Cal Poly is in the Big Sky conference for football. I'd think he'd get a chance at coaching a FBS school, not be going back to FCS.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post

That's a step back for him. Cal Poly is in the Big Sky conference for football. I'd think he'd get a chance at coaching a FBS school, not be going back to FCS.
              I agree. It also seems a step down from EWU too, but better weather.

Comment

• Michigan is going to get absolutely demolished by Alabama.
                2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

I agree. It also seems a step down from EWU too, but better weather.
                  Cal Poly has a larger budget and a better recruiting base in Talent rich California than EWU. Under the right coach their program could soar.

Comment

• Originally posted by catatonic View Post

Cal Poly has a larger budget and a better recruiting base in Talent rich California than EWU. Under the right coach their program could soar.
                    Still, better to be a coordinator in FBS than a king in FCS.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                      Penn State getting a Cotton Bowl bid was pretty good. Funny seeing Alabamastan being relegated to the Citrus Bowl. How the mighty have fallen.
                      With the starting QB injured against LSU and out for Auburn it was pretty tough for them to compete. Congrats on going to the Cotton Bowl. I am not sure if Alabama can compete with Michigan.
                      Roar Lions, Charge On Chargers, Roll Tide Roll!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
                        Michigan is going to get absolutely demolished by Alabama.
                        Doubt it. Starting QB out and there will probably be some other starters elect to sit out to avoid possible injuries before the draft.
                        "The educated Southerner has no use for an 'R', except at the beginning of a word." Mark Twain

Comment

Michigan is going to get absolutely demolished by Alabama.
                          You never know in these bowl games. Bama just lost to their hated rival in a game they could easily have won. They might be down. Michigan was pounded by OSU- maybe they have something to show. It all depends on how a team responds. And how many Bama players, if any, decide to sit out for the draft. I think this is going to become a bigger problem as time goes on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proud2baDeltan View Post

Doubt it. Starting QB out and there will probably be some other starters elect to sit out to avoid possible injuries before the draft.
                            Alabama could sit their entire first team and still win by 2 TD's.

Comment

Alabama could sit their entire first team and still win by 2 TD's.
                              Is this sand bagging? If so is that it may well be true.

Comment

Is this sand bagging? If so is that it may well be true.
                                I just think people are buying in to the same Michigan narrative that happens every off-season, when Michigan inevitably gets put back in the top 8 of the preseason poll even though they don't have near enough talent or coaching to be there. Alabama's "down" year is still light years better than anything Michigan has done in the last 20 years. It is going to be a bloodbath if Alabama even remotely cares at all. There's 3rd stringers on Alabama who would start, easily, at Michigan.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X