Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiggerAlum View Post

Correct. Matocha would lead all QB stats if Mines keep him in to run up the score. They pulled him out consistently as / when the game was out of reach. Mines team and coaching staff have consistently been a class act.
    At least no whistles and yelling at the professors in the middle of class this year 😉. Congrats to Matocha, I hope the nerds finish the job today.

Comment

Like I said. System QB playing against horrendous defenses all year.

Harlon Hill winner should never be awarded outside of SR3 until further notice.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Can't wait until Ferris leaves a piece of trash on their sideline after the game so we can all see pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
          Can't wait until Ferris leaves a piece of trash on their sideline after the game so we can all see pictures.
          Looks like Ferris is leaving it all over the field inside of Mines uniforms.

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Looks like Ferris is leaving it all over the field inside of Mines uniforms.
            Boy that was a good one. If I was a Mines fan it would've hurt at least 1 feeling.

Comment

Boy that was a good one. If I was a Mines fan it would've hurt at least 1 feeling.
              Don't worry, it applies to the entire RMAC and every other conference that isn't the GLIAC or MIAA.

Comment

Don't worry, it applies to the entire RMAC and every other conference that isn't the GLIAC or MIAA.
                Gotta feel bad then knowing 2 RMAC teams have been in the national championship, with one winning it, more recently than the almighty, most educated, choir boys of Grand Valley.

You sound like a fan of an irrelevant SEC team bragging about their big brother doing something. Honestly it's rather embarrassing.

Comment

Gotta feel bad then knowing 2 RMAC teams have been in the national championship, with one winning it, more recently than the almighty, most educated, choir boys of Grand Valley.

You sound like a fan of an irrelevant SEC team bragging about their big brother doing something. Honestly it's rather embarrassing.
                  Ah, yes. So horrible being the 2nd best team in the entire country every year. What an embarrassment lol.

Don't worry, GV already did it to Harlon Hill winner Luis Perez in the playoffs, did it to Harlon Hill winner Jimmy Terwilliger in the playoffs, did it to nation-leading scoring offense Clay Garcia and Mines in the playoffs, did it to the unstoppable Cameron McDondle twice. It's old news to GV. Ferris is just proving that it's a conference-wide ability to make every "good" player from the other regions look like poop.
                  Last edited by KleShreen; 12-17-2022, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Like I said. System QB playing against horrendous defenses all year.

Harlon Hill winner should never be awarded outside of SR3 until further notice.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
                    Yeah...give it to the 26 year old QB whose been in college for 8 years. LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Yeah...give it to the 26 year old QB whose been in college for 8 years. LOL!!!
                      Absolutely not. He stinks.

Should have went to Caleb Murphy or Elijah Green or Quinton Barrow.

Comment

Caleb was the HH player today. Not the Mines QB - average at best today. He is good at throwing his helmet.

Comment

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post
                          Caleb was the HH player today. Not the Mines QB - average at best today. He is good at throwing his helmet.
                          Murphy had 3 tackles....1.5 TFL....no sacks. So..

The Ferris TEAM was the deal Saturday. Murphy didn't show-out in the game..neither did Matocha..but Matocha had the best season of any player in D2.

Comment

Ah, yes. So horrible being the 2nd best team in the entire country every year. What an embarrassment lol.
                            I didn't know that Northwest had a Michigan campus?

Comment

Absolutely not. He stinks.

Should have went to Caleb Murphy or Elijah Green or Quinton Barrow.
                              i feel like they should just call it an offensive award and be done with it...

Comment

Originally posted by Greenman View Post

i feel like they should just call it an offensive award and be done with it...
                                Just like is the Heisman, right? ;-)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X