Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iupNation has 120,000 posts, but I've never seen one that was logical. Quality can definitely be hurt by quantity.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

But have they proven they can successful block for an extra point?
      Solid comment...extra points for creative discord as well.

Comment

Originally posted by champgymusa View Post

After the play was over, Late Hit, #champgymusa, 15 yards and an automatic first down....

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

After the play was over, Late Hit, #champgymusa, 15 yards and an automatic first down....
          Fair call...but how about the F ing holding that you NEVER call Ref....

Comment

Originally posted by champgymusa View Post

Remember 2010 Hillsdale when Hillsdale tried to run up the score when they could have run out the clock, they scored a TD, then GV blocked the extra point and ran it back, which allowed them to then score the game-winning touchdown a minute later lol
            2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Remember 2010 Hillsdale when Hillsdale tried to run up the score when they could have run out the clock, they scored a TD, then GV blocked the extra point and ran it back, which allowed them to then score the game-winning touchdown a minute later lol
              Right after Otter lit up his victory cigar on the sidelines it went to hell in a hand basket fast...that was a wild ending. Proof that you never ever fire up your heater until the clock says zero. Great call Kle.

Comment

Originally posted by yote_7 View Post
                iupNation has 120,000 posts, but I've never seen one that was logical. Quality can definitely be hurt by quantity.
                …or maybe it is the fact you were “educated” at a GLIAC clap for credit institution and have a hard time understanding anything.

:-)

Comment

A game I'll never forget. Mainly because my dad had passed earlier that week. It was a dreary misting day. We left our seats a bit early, but figured we'd watch the end from the student end zone. Maybe weird, but I always felt that my dad had something to do with that ending.

Comment

Is that really what happened? Those chargers are always talking about how smart they are

Comment

Originally posted by yote_7 View Post

Is that really what happened? Those chargers are always talking about how smart they are
                      Yes. They were up 35-34, with about 1:25 left in the game, and could have kneeled the clock out, but instead scored a touchdown to go up 41-34. PAT got blocked and returned to make it 41-36, and then GV got the kickoff and scored the game-winning touchdown with 16 seconds left to win 44-41. It was hilarious.
                      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

I was watching it live. I was so angry at Hillsdale for playing bad football that I stated outwardly that I hoped GV came back and won because of the poor decision.

Comment

Yes. They were up 35-34, with about 1:25 left in the game, and could have kneeled the clock out, but instead scored a touchdown to go up 41-34. PAT got blocked and returned to make it 41-36, and then GV got the kickoff and scored the game-winning touchdown with 16 seconds left to win 44-41. It was hilarious.

I remember...because I was there...

Comment

This thread has gone the direction of "where were you when JFK was shot?"....

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
                              This thread has gone the direction of "where were you when JFK was shot?"....
                              “Other than that, how was your trip to Dallas.?
                              <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                                1. Ferris
                                2. Pitt State
                                3. Grand Valley
                                4. Northwest Missouri
                                5. Emporia State
                                6. Davenport
                                7. Nebraska Kearney
                                8. Saginaw Valley
                                9. University of Central Oklahoma