Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Millersville Football...back to the stone ages?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Millersville Football...back to the stone ages?

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    https://fox43.com/2018/08/30/new-and...le-university/

Also a good crowd last night. You can pack the stands for a perennial loser if you make the game more accessible.
    I was just about to protest the "perennial loser" tag, then I checked their records over the past decade. I hadn't quite realized it was THAT bleak. 4-7 last year was their best record since 2006.

Comment

.......and today he's up at 5 am updating his resume'....!!!!!!
      proof that the grass in front of you isn't always greener, nor is the grass behind you as brown as you may think.

Comment

And the next three games for Ville are IUP, SRU and West Chester.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
          0-4 won't be sitting well, J.C.

Comment

Next three are going to be over by halftime (if that).

Comment

• Comment

I was at the Department of Motor Vehicles just the other day. Possibly could find some linemen there, but no skills. :smile-big:

Comment

well the new Ville pres. said he wanted to "change the culture", the AD blabbered on about the same thing and even JC mentioned the "C" word.
                  You may have an idea there.....going to the DMV exposes one to numerous different cultures..!!!
                  oh..wait...that's not what that means?...sorry...I have to get schooled on the newest propaganda buzz words

Comment

Originally posted by MC1313 View Post
                    Coaches need to take a page out of Shepard College and start recruiting out of the DMV more.
                    Once Shepard comes to the League other coaches will start watching closer at what they do.
                    Then the University is going to have start offering in-state tuition for out-of-state kids on select majors like Shepherd to attract the Maryland players. Shepherd is going to be top dog in the PSAC East and give IUP a run for their money in the conference starting in 2019.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
                      Then the University is going to have start offering in-state tuition for out-of-state kids on select majors like Shepherd to attract the Maryland players. Shepherd is going to be top dog in the PSAC East and give IUP a run for their money in the conference starting in 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
                        Ouch. As it is, Millersville already crapped this season away with their decades-long (well, maybe it just seemed that way) coaching search. Morgan never had a fair shot this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                          https://fox43.com/2018/08/30/new-and...le-university/

Also a good crowd last night. You can pack the stands for a perennial loser if you make the game more accessible.

I like some of their ideas on getting crowds into the game. IUP should be having music students perform.

Comment

Originally posted by MC1313 View Post
                            Frostburg could compete in the PSAC league as a d3 and be a top 3 team
                            WAY overstated. No, that would not be the case.

Comment

I'd check IUP's roster ... and IUP would blow Frostburg out of the stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                                I like some of their ideas on getting crowds into the game. IUP should be having music students perform.
                                Makes me wonder if he reads this board! :laugh:

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X