Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All Quiet on the East Stroud

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Again, ESU fans should never live in a glass house or they would be homeless.
    Please provide an example for this statement. Show me when someone from ESU has done this on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
      This is why our cross country teams are so successful ...

Well there ya go.

Comment

All Quiet on the East Stroud

Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post
        Provide proof that he is running up the score. Don't list scores from games. Provide proof. By Nation's account scoring a lot of points is running up the score. If that is the case, then ALL teams are guilty. Like I said in a previous post, Jimmy T was out early in the second half of all games he listed in 2005. The second team scores, so that is running up the score? Is that padding his stats? IUP hung 80 on Cheyney, and when ESU scores in the 50s against them, or another weak opponent the finger pointing comes out.

I have never once complained about someone scoring to much on another team, nor ESU. What bothers me is that Nation holds grudges from 30 years ago, and blames the wrong person for it even though there is factual evidence to prove Nation is wrong. Like I said, a Trump supporter. Don't say we live in glass houses, because by your accounts you do too.

Me? A Trumpanzee?

Everyone in the OT is in hysterics considering 90 percent of my post count is me trolling on the GOP in the OT.

You really have no idea about me do you?

Comment

Me? A Trumpanzee?

Everyone in the OT is in hysterics considering 90 percent of my post count is me trolling on the GOP in the OT.

You really have no idea about me do you?
          Well at least we can agree on something then! But still, avoiding my question, huh? Where is your evidence?

Comment

Well at least we can agree on something then! But still, avoiding my question, huh? Where is your evidence?

Then ESU should take a knee in every play once they get up on another team. We will see what youse do against the Stewies. You only best them70-7 last time.

Comment

The concept is predicated on a perception of sportsmanship. Clearly, its acceptance is not universal.

Comment

Nation is wrong. Like I said, a Trump supporter.
                I think the trash talk has arrived at its nadir. Couldn't get worse than this one.

Comment

It may be time to have a mercy rule in college football to spares further humiliation for the loser. Perhaps have a technical fall rule like college wrestling. Anyway this thread needs to end. Have mercy on us.

Comment

Or at least be sure everybody gets a participation medal and an ice-cream cone after the game. Or this thread, whichever comes first.

Comment

Then ESU should take a knee in every play once they get up on another team. We will see what youse do against the Stewies. You only best them70-7 last time.
                      Once again you REFUSE to answer my questions lol. You are like a child. Please provide proof of your claims! But maybe you are lying again....you must be pro Trump!

Comment

Once again you REFUSE to answer my questions lol. You are like a child. Please provide proof of your claims! But maybe you are lying again....you must be pro Trump!
                        Oh, god, simmer down. If I want politics, I can go to 9,782 other boards.

Comment

Comment

Being nobody has access to the archives of this board ... bogus question.

Nation is a Trump supporter ..... LOL LOL LOL. May want to guess again on that theory.

Comment

Yeah...I'm soooooo Pro-Cheeto that I started a thread in the OT titled "America Held Hostage" and I count the days we've been held capitve by this regime and I find a new meme everyday to go along with the counting of the days.

Denny has run up the score. You can't prove that he doesn't and our perception is our reality just like WarriorVoice is convinced IUP is the worst school on the planet.

Comment

AS a member of the OT....will you please verify that I am anything but a Trumpanzee.

I don't know what I am supposed to answer. ESU takes offense to having teams run up the score on them...as evidence by the message on their scoreboard to a 34-0 loss. Yet they have drubbed teams repeatedly. I don't care that they run up the score...just don't be all self righteous about when what you have dished out is given back to you.

IUP fans know that teams are always gunning for us. We expect it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X