Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question in ESU land will be how long they let the current staff stay aboard? Last year they ranked near the bottom at 159th (in division 2) in defense. The Offense was better but when your D is that bad you will always be playing from behind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: All Quiet on the East Stroud

Originally posted by MC1313 View Post
      question in ESU land will be how long they let the current staff stay aboard? Last year they ranked near the bottom at 159th (in division 2) in defense. The Offense was better but when your D is that bad you will always be playing from behind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Probably just waiting out the season. Its already been announced that this is Denny's final season coaching and the reigns will be turned over to Jimmy T.

Comment

Highlights Ferris ESU highlights

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
          Ferris had great talent, but no class. An onside kick was totally uncalled for...
          I thought you are supposed to play 60 minutes of football, you show class when you hoist the trophy in the air. Why not practice your onside kick against someone else and why not during a blowout? Practice everything in a blowout, even the triple reverse pass. 60 MINUTES of football.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony33 View Post
            I thought you are supposed to play 60 minutes of football, you show class when you hoist the trophy in the air. Why not practice your onside kick against someone else and why not during a blowout? Practice everything in a blowout, even the triple reverse pass. 60 MINUTES of football.
            Also, why not practice recovering an onside kick during a blowout? If ESU had recovered, they'd have essentially a gift in field position. So really Ferris was doing them a favor!

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
              Probably just waiting out the season. Its already been announced that this is Denny's final season coaching and the reigns will be turned over to Jimmy T.
              Where has THAT been announced? Jimmy was elevated to Associate Head Coach, but that's a far as it went...

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
                Also, why not practice recovering an onside kick during a blowout? If ESU had recovered, they'd have essentially a gift in field position. So really Ferris was doing them a favor!
                ESU did recover it...

Comment

ESU did recover it...
                  Oh! Then what in the world was all this about?

Comment

He's a bit dented by the fact that it was attempted in the first place.

Comment

• Re: All Quiet on the East Stroud

I promise to let it go, and not bring it up 30 years from now...:)

Comment

Good man. We need all happy faces filling Hersheypark Stadium for that D-II national championship game. :laugh:

Comment

:laugh:

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Comment

After further review, I have been told by a trusted source that it WAS a botched squib kick, and not an attempt at an onside kick. Ferris State apologized after the game, and I just found out about it this morning...So now it's MY turn...I apologize for accusing Ferris State of trying an onside kick while leading 42-3.

Comment

• All Quiet on the East Stroud

After further review, I have been told by a trusted source that it WAS a botched squib kick, and not an attempt at an onside kick. Ferris State apologized after the game, and I just found out about it this morning...So now it's MY turn...I apologize for accusing Ferris State of trying an onside kick while leading 42-3.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X