Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All Quiet on the East Stroud

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Being nobody has access to the archives of this board ... bogus question.

Nation is a Trump supporter ..... LOL LOL LOL. May want to guess again on that theory.
    I have 87000+ posts and 85000 of them are anti Republican posts on the OT.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
      Yeah...I'm soooooo Pro-Cheeto that I started a thread in the OT titled "America Held Hostage" and I count the days we've been held capitve by this regime and I find a new meme everyday to go along with the counting of the days.

Denny has run up the score. You can't prove that he doesn't and our perception is our reality just like WarriorVoice is convinced IUP is the worst school on the planet.
      1965 at least .... jus sayin

Comment

Whats the deal with Jaymar Anderson for ESU? Saw he didn't have any stats vs. Ferris.

Comment

Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post
          Nice mature answer, and once again, you negate to answer the question that I posed to you. Are you a hypocrite, or do you care to give us a rationale explanation as to why IUP put up 80 on Cheyney, and that is acceptable, but when ESU put up 69 it is not? I gave you facts from 2005 that showed Twig was not throwing touchdowns in the second half of the 4 games you listed and accused him of padding his stats. He played 1 or 2 series before being pulled. FACT.

IUPNation spits out what he wants to believe, without using facts, and disregarding facts to prove otherwise. Must be a Trump supporter.
          I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that. My Fiancee would have woken up and made me clean it up.

And as a GVSU fan, I'm just going to say that I'm surprised that ESU kept Jimmy T and the starters in the whole game when they were getting whooped. There was a few hits I'm surprised that he got up from and there was some I kinda think that the crowd was wanting him to just stay down to get out of that beating. Jimmy T's kids probably checks their closets for Lakers after that.

Comment

All I know is the East Stroudsburg linebackers gave up 649 yards on Thursday, since defensively, the team is solid up front and in the secondary.

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
              All I know is the East Stroudsburg linebackers gave up 649 yards on Thursday, since defensively, the team is solid up front and in the secondary.

Comment

Neither have I, but a good source said...

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
                The big question surrounding the offense is who starts at QB for the Warriors. Ben Moser got most of the starts last season, but Jake Cirillo is expected to push Moser, and Tyler Soltes has the most experience in the program. They have a solid tandem at RB with Jaymar Anderson and Devante Robinson. WR is another question mark. They have plenty of bodies, but need someone to emerge as their big play threat.

Defensively, the team is solid up front and in the secondary, however they meed to replace all 3 starting LBs...

Comment

Neither have I, but a good source said...

Comment

Only this board could turn such a minor issue into a 4-page argument. All teams are within their right to run up the score if they so choose, and even in that case, a lopsided score is not necessarily indicative of "running up the score" as some D2 teams can be so mismatched that you can get a 40+ point lead by halftime, put in the backups, and still put up points. You can't tell your kids to stop trying; backups are playing for starting time. If you don't like being blown out, get good.

Although I do think ESU fans are well within their right to cherish that 2005 season. May not get another one like it anytime soon, and the Poconos rarely get any sort of sporting glory (No, D2 field hockey doesn't count).

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ahhh, you would say that. :wink:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shiplb54 View Post
                              As I said, I feel the need to watch the film. Regardless,
                              Yes it is. Almost as silly as to suggest that an East Stroudsburg defense is solid up front and in the secondary. :laugh:

Comment

Yes it is. Almost as silly as to suggest that an East Stroudsburg defense is solid up front and in the secondary. :laugh:

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X