Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you actually played fooseball for your Alma Mater?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How many of you actually played fooseball for your Alma Mater?

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
    IUP might go for a 5+ year win streak like Cal did? doubt it. More than half of Cal's team this year is freshman. That's more freshman than the rest of the classes combined. Transfers will pour into Cal the next few seasons if Coach Dunn's WPIAL or die mentality fails. Then he will reach out to the "renegades" and out of state kids. He has the backing to fund raise money he just has blind faith in recruiting the WPIAL we will see how that pans out. Hope it works out for him and Cal.
    Don't brag about a 5 year streak. IUP owns a 29-year-streak over the Vietmon.

As for Dunn .. that doesn't even make sense. What's he waiting for to use all this alleged money? A rainy day? It's on the way.

Comment

You Band geeks are not even good enough for D3. But he still played none the less. I didnt say a great player equals a great coach. But great coaches played the game.
      This is dumb and childish. Why do you have such a disdain for band? At Ship, we love our band and have a very special relationship. Many of them knew and know a heck of a lot about football. I was honored to have them as our biggest fans and consider some of them my fiends.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        Did he? Not so sure. In the first game Lenny smoked Cal for 300+ all-purpose yards. In the game he was injured his replacement went for less than half of that number.

#feel-that-burn
        But you still got beat handily, correct? Why are you still making excuses? **** happens. Holy smokes.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          Don't brag about a 5 year streak. IUP owns a 29-year-streak over the Vietmon.

As for Dunn .. that doesn't even make sense. What's he waiting for to use all this alleged money? A rainy day? It's on the way.
          all the money is invested in freshman

Comment

Originally posted by shiplb54 View Post
            This is dumb and childish. Why do you have such a disdain for band? At Ship, we love our band and have a very special relationship. Many of them knew and know a heck of a lot about football. I was honored to have them as our biggest fans and consider some of them my fiends.
            Bro I love the band too man. Don't get you clarinet in a bunch bro I'm just messing haha

Comment

Bro I love the band too man. Don't get you clarinet in a bunch bro I'm just messing haha
              Ok bro. See you at band camp.

Comment

This has been one the more fun threads to read the last ten plus years. I am interested to run into Ghost at a Cal game this season.
                @zsimpson_d2

Comment

• Comment

Originally posted by Zach Simpson View Post
                    This has been one the more fun threads to read the last ten plus years. I am interested to run into Ghost at a Cal game this season.
                    Yeah, it's had an edge that wasn't present in the past. I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by shiplb54 View Post
                      It's always sunny in #HuskyNation

Comment

Just remember one thing ...

When life actually matters the football players usually end up working for the band geeks.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                            Not at all. IUP goes out and loses tomorrow night ... then you'll see people losing their minds.

Comment

The few times an IUP poster makes an humble statement

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X