Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you actually played fooseball for your Alma Mater?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How many of you actually played fooseball for your Alma Mater?

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Not at all. IUP goes out and loses tomorrow night ... then you'll see people losing their minds.
    They can't do that. I can't afford to drop an early game like that.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
      When did this site become Snark Central?

Oh, wait. I know when this site became Snark Central.

Did I say it's good that some kids will never rise above playing high school football? No, I don't think I said that. But I'll stand behind everything else I did say. It just might not be what you're comfortable to admit.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
          I'm actually the nicest guy on this board. You tell a little bit of truth and people start losing their minds lol

Comment

You've got this mistaken idea that I'm spending the day sticking needles in your voodoo doll. I REALLY don't care that much.

If I ever make your roster picture my sidecar, you can be sure it will be a measure of respect.

Comment

I'm also 2-0 against ship. Only team from the east I've ever lost too was the Bloomsburg smh could not beat those dudes for some reason lol

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                You've got this mistaken idea that I'm spending the day sticking needles in your voodoo doll. I REALLY don't care that much.

Comment

I'm also 2-0 against ship. Only team from the east I've ever lost too was the Bloomsburg smh could not beat those dudes for some reason lol
                  So that means you played after 2006.

Comment

Well, in our defense, our first and third trumpet players were on injured reserve on those days.

Comment

Last edited by shiplb54; 08-29-2018, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                        So that means you played after 2006.
                        yes haha

Comment

I should have 2 rings on my hand but Geraldine forfeited our game against Gannon and with that our PSAC championship

Comment

I should have 2 rings on my hand but Geraldine forfeited our game against Gannon and with that our PSAC championship
                            My ring came by beating Cal in the state game.

Burn.

Comment

Originally posted by shiplb54 View Post
                              My ring came by beating Cal in the state game.

Burn.
                              How did you guys do in the playoffs that year? curious since you were the obvious best in the PSAC

Comment

How did you guys do in the playoffs that year? curious since you were the obvious best in the PSAC

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X