Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you actually played fooseball for your Alma Mater?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How many of you actually played fooseball for your Alma Mater?

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
    Trust me I know we beat IUP in a nail biter in 16 then played them again and went down 17. Then came back and man handled them pretty easily.
    Good times :wink:

Comment

Holy crap, there's two ... no, three ... no, four of them.

Comment

I played at Shepherd from 2003-2006.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post
          I played at Shepherd from 2003-2006.

Comment

Casual observation: This thread could only have been started by someone who claims they played football at their school. Think about it.

Comment

This thread had a chance, but went downhill quick.

I played from 02-06. I'm not sure how that matters on this message board though. I watch games with my buddies at home all of the time, some barely played HS football, but we can talk shop and have a good time. This isn't a football coaches board like coachhuey.com

Good luck to all of PSAC schools this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Calureview View Post
                This thread had a chance, but went downhill quick.

I played from 02-06. I'm not sure how that matters on this message board though. I watch games with my buddies at home all of the time, some barely played HS football, but we can talk shop and have a good time. This isn't a football coaches board like coachhuey.com

Good luck to all of PSAC schools this weekend!
                thanks for the observation bro.

Comment

I played at AIC 2002-2004

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyNation24 View Post
                    Bloomsburg Marching Band for me! Never missed a home game in 4 years. Still try to get to 3-4 games a year, but I listen to the streamed broadcast every week. Jim Doyle and Andy Ulicny are the soundtrack to my fall Saturdays.

I wasn't blowing into a tuba however....
                    When did you graduate? I too was in the band. Played sax, class of 02. Met my wife in the band as well.
                    GO HUSKIES!

Comment

Originally posted by CC_BU View Post
                      When did you graduate? I too was in the band. Played sax, class of 02. Met my wife in the band as well.
                      That's awesome man! I graduated in 2014. Played the drums. Best experience of my life for sure! Will you all be at the game Saturday or no?
                      It's always sunny in #HuskyNation

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyNation24 View Post
                        That's awesome man! I graduated in 2014. Played the drums. Best experience of my life for sure! Will you all be at the game Saturday or no?
                        We can only make it to 3 games this year: Sept. 8, 22, and Oct. 6. We usually tailgate with a small group. I'll let you know which spot we're at and maybe you can stop by for a second to say hello, or if you want to could join us just below the press box.
                        GO HUSKIES!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X