• Show
Clear All

• Game Thread - 10/27

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
    Ooooo, I'm afraid to venture up into that neck of the woods. :wink:

Comment

• Re: Game Thread - 10/27

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
      The window for you to snap the streak is wide open this season.
      That last game is tricky. If IUP survives Edinboro, they'll be pretty up for the game as they'll, in theory, have some faint ray of hope left.

They lose up at Edinboro ... with this Jekyll and Hyde group ... Lord knows what may happen in two weeks at Miller Stadium.

Those final games when both teams are already eliminated ... who knows what may happen.

Comment

Comment

Hey, I don't have any identifying bumper stickers, so I probably can slip through undetected. If Ship High is out of the playoffs by that point, there's every possibility I'll sail up there that Saturday morning.

Comment

• But they are Blanche, they are ranked.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
              That last game is tricky. If IUP survives Edinboro, they'll be pretty up for the game as they'll, in theory, have some faint ray of hope left.

They lose up at Edinboro ... with this Jekyll and Hyde group ... Lord knows what may happen in two weeks at Miller Stadium.

Those final games when both teams are already eliminated ... who knows what may happen.
              Well now you're sandbagging. Sure, Edinboro has over the last 30 years come in and played David slaying Goliath. But let's not sell IUP like an injured boxer trying one last match.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                Well now you're sandbagging. Sure, Edinboro has over the last 30 years come in and played David slaying Goliath. But let's not sell IUP like an injured boxer trying one last match.

Don't get me wrong. I think they are actually playing pretty well right now, getting healthy and fully expecting a somewhat comfortable final margin up at Sox this Saturday.

That said, this isn't a vintage IUP team. I'm not sure which version is getting off the bus each week. This team has far more mental challenges than physical ones.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                  Don't get me wrong. I think they are actually playing pretty well right now, getting healthy and fully expecting a somewhat comfortable final margin up at Sox this Saturday.

That said, this isn't a vintage IUP team. I'm not sure which version is getting off the bus each week. This team has far more mental challenges than physical ones.
                  Can say the same about Edinboro. They can play lights out against some teams (East Stroudsburg, Seton Hill) then lay an egg another week (Mercyhurst, Slippery Rock). They also managed to hang with Cal the entire game and lose by less than a TD.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony33 View Post
                    They are who we thought they were. Garrett Owens is the best RB in PSAC.
                    I know that I am not the only one amused by this chest pounding about a 2-6 team beating another 2-6 team .... just sayin

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X