Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, IUP won 24-13. I think the QB needs to take what the defense is giving him. He forced too many passes which led to 3 INTs. Defense played better, particularly the DTs, as the game progress. I do agree with Nation, New Haven is picked to win their conference, so that could have played a part in the sluggish offensive play. But this win can help IUP come playoff selection, that's if New Haven goes on and win their conference.

Comment

Great thanks for the insight into the IUP game fellas

Comment

Clarion closes it out 48-28. Great start to the season for CU. If they can continue to gel and stay healthy they are going to be a handful to deal with having found an offense. May have found the dark horse in the West today.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Yes, IUP won 24-13. I think the QB needs to take what the defense is giving him. He forced too many passes which led to 3 INTs. Defense played better, particularly the DTs, as the game progress. I do agree with Nation, New Haven is picked to win their conference, so that could have played a part in the sluggish offensive play. But this win can help IUP come playoff selection, that's if New Haven goes on and win their conference.
          Saw it live. New Haven wasn't a slouch.

Comment

So I am guessing Edinboro gets on all fours for Grand Valley later tonight?

Comment

Was just told by a trusted source that Ship's all-conference WR, Josh Gontarek, is redshirting.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                Was just told by a trusted source that Ship's all-conference WR, Josh Gontarek, is redshirting.

Comment

First week shows usual differentiation between EAST and WEST. With one game to go for each, ESU @ WAGNER, BORO @ GVSU, the EAST will likely finish 4-4 with LHU surprising and SHIP disappointing. WCU took care of business. In the WEST, the 3 did as expected while GU and CLARION surprised. Unless BORO has a miracle up their sleeve, week 1 will end at 6-1.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                    Grades ... hurt ?

Comment

Kentucky State beat Robert Morris

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                        Kentucky State beat Robert Morris

Comment

That conference stinks which is why they won't schedule teams like IUP, etc. Now add Kentucky St. to their no play list!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Grades ... hurt ?
                            You got me. Mac tends to keep tight-lipped about that sort of thing. Remember, this is the kid who was the 2014 Colonial Freshman of the Year with Albany, and he'll still be playing in 2020. Long, twisting road.

Comment

ESU up over Wagner. 7-0. 6:00 1st

Comment

Originally posted by CU17BAW View Post
                                ESU up over Wagner. 7-0. 6:00 1st
                                It is actually 7-7.

NOTE: NEC Front Row broadcasts are a far cry from the Patriot League Network broadcasts. The announcers are solid, but the video work, both in terms of camera angles and on-screen statistics, are absolutely horrible. (At least the stream itself is solid.)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X