Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think this completely eliminates WVSU, but they definitely need to win out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
      I don't think this completely eliminates WVSU, but they definitely need to win out.
      WVSU won't beat Notre Dame. It is safe to say they are out of it

Comment

• Rough way to go out that eliminates the Vulcans.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          Rough way to go out that eliminates the Vulcans.
          In the RR will teams be placed in the top 10 even if they can't progress? 9-0 SRU, KUTZ, NDC. 8-1 IUP. 7-2 SHEP, WCU, ASSUMPTION. 7-1 TIFFIN. So among 3 los teams who gets 9 and 10. FINDLAY, UC, WVSU, CAL U, UNH

Comment

• Top Seed Candidates:

Kutztown (9-0)
            Slippery Rock (9-0)
            Notre Dame (9-0)

Control their own fate:

IUP (8-1)
            Tiffin (7-1)

The Bubble:

Urbana (7-2)
            Shepherd (7-2)
            West Chester (7-2)
            West Virginia State (6-2)
            Ohio Dominican (5-2)
            Assumption (6-2)

The Deep, Deep Bubble:

California (6-3)
            Charleston (6-3)
            Hillsdale (6-3)
            Findlay (6-3)
            New Haven (5-3)
            Pace (5-3)
            Stonehill (5-3)

Comment

• I know we all like to play the "what if" game, but I'll be the guy that says this is pretty simple at this point... Because it is..

LOCKS (unless something catastrophic happens):
              1. SRU
              2. Kutztown
              3. Notre Dame
              4. IUP

IN IF THEY WIN OUT (with potential help finishing in the top 9):
              5: Tiffin
              6: Assumption

The last spot is basically down to Shepherd and Urbana. If they both win out then it's a coin flip between those two. If one of them stumbles, the other gets in.

I don't see WCU getting an at-large - lost their two biggest games of the season, but have a chance to beat Cal. I don't see ODU getting in due to playing only 9 games. WVSU will lose to ND and that will be that.

Honestly... It's really pretty simple with two weeks left in the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
                I know we all like to play the "what if" game, but I'll be the guy that says this is pretty simple at this point... Because it is..

LOCKS (unless something catastrophic happens):
                1. SRU
                2. Kutztown
                3. Notre Dame
                4. IUP

IN IF THEY WIN OUT (with potential help finishing in the top 9):
                5: Tiffin
                6: Assumption

The last spot is basically down to Shepherd and Urbana. If they both win out then it's a coin flip between those two. If one of them stumbles, the other gets in.

I don't see WCU getting an at-large - lost their two biggest games of the season, but have a chance to beat Cal. I don't see ODU getting in due to playing only 9 games. WVSU will lose to ND and that will be that.

Honestly... It's really pretty simple with two weeks left in the season.
                The simplicity goes out the window if Tiffin falls to either Hillsdale or Findlay or if New Haven knocks off Assumption.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horror Child View Post

The simplicity goes out the window if Tiffin falls to either Hillsdale or Findlay or if New Haven knocks off Assumption.
                  That's why the locks were placed with the caveat of "unless something catastrophic happens" and Tiffin and Assumption fall into the "In if they win out category."

It gets more complicated if Tiffin or Assumption loses, but at this point it's pretty much set as long as the 6-8 teams I listed win their games.

Comment

• Comment

• And now Assumption goes down. That's likely the final nail in the NE10's coffin.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X