Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Changes at IUP

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Since the sideline dynamics rightfully got a lot of attention this year ... the disparity between groups was amazing.

The DBs were always moments away from hitting each other with tire irons. The OL just didn't speak to anybody and got their tails chewed at every turn -- to the point I think it took a mental toll on them.

The DL group had more F Bombs tossed at them than a 1980s Eddie Murphy skit -- but most in a positive reinforcement kind of way.

Most weeks the sideline was the show. That was the entertainment. The games were just kind of blah.

I don't know what Clarion did but that was the one game (half) that the team seemed really up. Obviously the second half and not the first half crap show.

They needed Dr. Phil more than some of those assistants.

The joys of a bad year ... everything gets analyzed.
    Comes with the territory of being a heavy favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by PSAC_FanBoy View Post
      WCU Should of been regional champs this year. Easily one of the best teams. The east could be better then the west for years to come with Shepard joining the PSAC
      Put that Soup on simmer big boy, WCU and Kutz were eliminated on there home field, enough said...Shepherd lost there last game to UVA Wise hardly a household name....The West will be tough next year with the big 3 count on it......

Comment

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post
        Put that Soup on simmer big boy, WCU and Kutz were eliminated on there home field, enough said...Shepherd lost there last game to UVA Wise hardly a household name....The West will be tough next year with the big 3 count on it......
        Lock haven vs seton hill for the championship next year

Comment

Totally agree with BB. Coaching staff is probably one of the best in the Region. Experience and they know the lay of the land in recruiting Pa....Curt did very little recruiting and turned most HS coaches off....And YES 11 turnovers can be related to the players performance if u know the game......just sayin

Comment

Put those 60 credits you earned to good use and figure it out yourself. jus sayin

Comment

I have been to all the games and I have No Clue who u are talking about Pal......just sayin
              Sure you do. jus sayin

Comment

I wasn't a geography major so correct me if I'm wrong but the only PSAC team practicing this week is from the West ..... jus sayin

Comment

Totally agree with BB. Coaching staff is probably one of the best in the Region. Experience and they know the lay of the land in recruiting Pa....Curt did very little recruiting and turned most HS coaches off....And YES 11 turnovers can be related to the players performance if u know the game......just sayin
                  Don't think I ever said anyone was THE issue as this team had many, someone brought up the "idiots" on the sideline ... not all of them were players. The lack of respect went in all directions, coach to player, player to coach, player to player, coach to coach ..... I seriously doubt there is a repeat of that circus next year, I think starting this off season there will be no doubt in anyone's mind who is the boss and how his subordinates and players will conduct themselves. There will be changes, bet on it. jus sayin

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
                    IUP needs to put him to work down in Florida over the winters and get him to recruit the Sunshine State.

I remember we once had a RB out of Miami, Fla. What was his name again? Michael Mann I think. How did he work out?

-
                    Did Frank move to Flori-duh full time?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Boucher View Post
                      Lock haven vs seton hill for the championship next year
                      Don't laugh...in 1979 Lock Haven played Cheyney in the State Game. That had to be the most bizarre season in PSAC history....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PSAC_FanBoy View Post
                          WCU Should of been regional champs this year. Easily one of the best teams. The east could be better then the west for years to come with Shepard joining the PSAC
                          Shepherd will not be a factor in the east next year... hate to say it, might be a few seasons or more.

Comment

Originally posted by Rams Fan View Post
                            Shepherd will not be a factor in the east next year... hate to say it, might be a few seasons or more.
                            Well...looking at your PSAC schedule next season you have at least 7 games you should win.

Comment

Originally posted by BallHawkin View Post
                              Put those 60 credits you earned to good use and figure it out yourself. jus sayin
                              I got my degree bub

Comment

Originally posted by Rams Fan View Post
                                Shepard in a rebuilding phase?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X