X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPFOOTBALLALUM View Post

Reading fisher having a serious knee injury is upsetting. Great football player, and great leader. Hope his recovery goes well. He played great football throughout his career.
    Terrible loss ... especially to see a (potentially) career-ending injury in practice. Hopefully he recovers well, gets back and goes out on his own terms.

He didn't redshirt, so, who knows. Maybe he takes 2022 off and gives it another go in 2023 (if medically possible, of course).

Leave a comment:

• IUPFOOTBALLALUM
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

How many suspensions is that now? Good Lord.
    Reading fisher having a serious knee injury is upsetting. Great football player, and great leader. Hope his recovery goes well. He played great football throughout his career.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post

A real head coach wouldve owned that ****. 3 punts in a row and you pass the buck and maybe you should be a position coach. Maybe Streeter told him that.
    Not arguing.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post
    Streater was released from the team.
    Mitchell was suspended for the game.
    Fisher suffered a serious knee injury in practice. Broken bone with ligament damage. His career may be over.
    Green left the team. I was told it wasn't football-related.
    How many suspensions is that now? Good Lord.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Three straight block punts IS SCHEME !!!

And I agree, I do not like when nothing but players are called out instead of behaving like adults and admitting your faults or even sharing the blame.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Burglund
    replied
    Streater was released from the team.
    Mitchell was suspended for the game.
    Fisher suffered a serious knee injury in practice. Broken bone with ligament damage. His career may be over.
    Green left the team. I was told it wasn't football-related.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Late 90s it ended. No idea why. But ... it's awful. No sugarcoating it.
    1. IUP Rule weakening the program.

2. Doc being ousted as Band Director. We no longer had a huge band verbally terrorizing the opposition at one end zone. The band itself drew people to games at least until half time.

3. Frank being pushed out. There was no smooth transition. Too many lost faith and became disinterested.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

My bad IUPNation for the delay. I think he was justified in being mad. However, my understanding is that he was asked to do something, but he basically ignored the request.

Leave a comment:

• EdinboroFB
    replied

It's a different setting, too. In a D1 setting he would have got grilled with tough questions. It is the 'Tort Show' so it's not like Jack is going to go all big city media on him.

But ... typically you hear the 'I'm the HC and it starts and ends with me' cliche.

I knew they'd hammer them today. Should have been about 56-3. It is a mind-blowing team for sure.

A real head coach wouldve owned that ****. 3 punts in a row and you pass the buck and maybe you should be a position coach. Maybe Streeter told him that.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Late 90s it ended. No idea why. But ... it's awful. No sugarcoating it.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

And I agree, I do not like when nothing but players are called out instead of behaving like adults and admitting your faults or even sharing the blame.
    It's a different setting, too. In a D1 setting he would have got grilled with tough questions. It is the 'Tort Show' so it's not like Jack is going to go all big city media on him.

But ... typically you hear the 'I'm the HC and it starts and ends with me' cliche.

I knew they'd hammer them today. Should have been about 56-3. It is a mind-blowing team for sure.

Leave a comment:

• jrshooter
    replied

That sword cuts in both directions. I've seen far too many instances where players are not held accountable for not making the plays in front of them.

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    My bad IUPNation for the delay. I think he was justified in being mad. However, my understanding is that he was asked to do something, but he basically ignored the request.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    https://youtu.be/dgNWb9511yM

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X