• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUP FLA 12
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Hawk15 View Post

I thought Tom went to Michigan hahaha.
    UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA! The Cavaliers buddy. Not the Wolverines you slap dick!

Leave a comment:

• Big Hawk15
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP FLA 12 View Post

Actually I graduated from UVA and got my graduate degree from IUP. Man I laugh at your bull**** every day!
    I thought Tom went to Michigan hahaha.

Leave a comment:

• IUP FLA 12
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUP FLA 12
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUP FLA 12
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUP FLA 12
    replied
    Actually I graduated from UVA and got my graduate degree from IUP. Man I laugh at your bull**** every day!

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied

What about all of the riots with terroristic Democratic Antifa/BLM acts who burned down there own democratic cities! Beat up elderly people eating dinner at restaurants. Ruined awesome cities across the entire US! Burned down restaurants, stores and American businesses to the ground! Beat the living **** out of great American Patriots! Absolutely shameful! If your a Democrat you should be ashamed of yourself!
    Well, Broadway opened last week, so apparently someone forgot to tell them NYC was burned down and ruined.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

I would but you have Slapdicks like Nation who have there head up there ass with a communistic agenda!
    Last edited by IUPNation; 09-20-2021, 02:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

This... and really are you like 10 yrs old with the same insult on repeat? Did yo daddy just teach you that word?
    Last edited by IUPNation; 09-20-2021, 01:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

What about all of the riots with terroristic Democratic Antifa/BLM acts who burned down there own democratic cities! Beat up elderly people eating dinner at restaurants. Ruined awesome cities across the entire US! Burned down restaurants, stores and American businesses to the ground! Beat the living **** out of great American Patriots! Absolutely shameful! If your a Democrat you should be ashamed of yourself!
    Last edited by IUPNation; 09-20-2021, 01:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

I would but you have Slapdicks like Nation who have there head up there ass with a communistic agenda!

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

What he said, Nation is a total CLOWN! Loves to talk about everything football because he knows nothing about the game!

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

About time you admit we live rent free in the collective IUP mind.. next you'll admit we are clearly the superior football program. Even though you're a complete idiot it's great to see you are coming around little one.
    Last edited by IUPNation; 09-20-2021, 01:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Hawk15 View Post

Out of 112768 of your posts I guarantee 75 percent is all non sense! Keep this board about football and football only thanks.
    Ok Sybil.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X