Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shipfbfan1 View Post

This will be a rough year offensively no Sligh, Eubanks, Headen and Gontrak is still not on the roster.
    I have serious doubts that you will see Josh Gontarek on the field again.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

I have serious doubts that you will see Josh Gontarek on the field again.
      And that's a shame because the kid was obviously very talented just the issues academically and personally that have derailed a promising career

Comment

Where are the Golden Bear fans?
        Craig Reynolds as a Detroit Lion. https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1426359484083965956

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
          Where are the Golden Bear fans?
          Craig Reynolds as a Detroit Lion. https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1426359484083965956
          Thanks for sharing, Bart! I hope he makes someone team, if not the Lions.

Comment

Interesting roster tidbit for Ship ... RB Kyle Evans, who played three years for Clarion with some production. I'd expect him to be in the middle of things.

Comment

Interesting roster tidbit for Ship ... RB Kyle Evans, who played three years for Clarion with some production. I'd expect him to be in the middle of things.
              That is a great pick up for Ship I'm sure Clarion was not happy to see him transfer. He should see immediate playing time and contribute to the offense quickly and greatly.

Comment

Originally posted by shipfbfan1 View Post

That is a great pick up for Ship I'm sure Clarion was not happy to see him transfer. He should see immediate playing time and contribute to the offense quickly and greatly.
                Kyle "KC" Evans hasn't played in a game at Clarion since the 2017 season...he saw limited action in that season and his production was non existent. He lost his starting job to Freshman Mylique McGriff that year about 2-3 games in and saw limited action after that. His most productive year was his first when we played slot receiver. Not much production over those 3 seasons. He is a versatile player but more of a role guy at this level, whether that be at inside receiver or RB. I'm sure he landed there because of Jesse Correll who recruited him at Clarion.

Comment

Originally posted by CUlater View Post

Kyle "KC" Evans hasn't played in a game at Clarion since the 2017 season...he saw limited action in that season and his production was non existent. He lost his starting job to Freshman Mylique McGriff that year about 2-3 games in and saw limited action after that. His most productive year was his first when we played slot receiver. Not much production over those 3 seasons. He is a versatile player but more of a role guy at this level, whether that be at inside receiver or RB. I'm sure he landed there because of Jesse Correll who recruited him at Clarion.
                  And now I think Jesse Correll is back at Shepherd.

Comment

Early report from Ship scrimmage today, from one I trust:
                    1. Offensive line is going to be a problem.
                    2. Wide receivers will be a problem.
                    3. Defense looks better, more athletic than it has recently.
                    4. Mussina is pretty solid right now at QB. Boston College transfer Sam Johnson and Western Illinois transfer Grant Ferrauilo in heated battle for No. 2.
                    5. The ex-Howard RB, Khalid Dorsey, could get a lot of work.

Comment

Early report from Ship scrimmage today, from one I trust:
                      1. Offensive line is going to be a problem.
                      2. Wide receivers will be a problem.
                      3. Defense looks better, more athletic than it has recently.
                      4. Mussina is pretty solid right now at QB. Boston College transfer Sam Johnson and Western Illinois transfer Grant Ferrauilo in heated battle for No. 2.
                      5. The ex-Howard RB, Khalid Dorsey, could get a lot of work.
                      Interesting notes on the Offensive line as I actually looked at the roster and saw the OL is very very young and fairly inexperienced. Also not real big either so the offense will probably struggle to score points. I wonder how much $$ Ship had to pony up for Sam to come and fight for essentially the back up position.

Comment

Is anyone re-thinking their WCU placement or is BENTLEY really that good ?

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                          Is anyone re-thinking their WCU placement or is BENTLEY really that good ?
                          I thought Bentley was almost a cinch to win that game. I also think the NE-10 has made great strides in recent years, especially in regards to the traditional PSAC-East teams. We'll see what happens today.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I thought Bentley was almost a cinch to win that game. I also think the NE-10 has made great strides in recent years, especially in regards to the traditional PSAC-East teams. We'll see what happens today.
                            NE-10 can make a statement today if Assumption beats Kutztown.

Comment

If Assumption wins today, IUP and Shepherd are the favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                                If Assumption wins today, IUP and Shepherd are the favorites.
                                We'll see if the Bears are looking ahead.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X