Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope an asteroid hits the Roomba in Las Cegas during the game. This was the worst possible matchup for an Eagles fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
      I hope an asteroid hits the Roomba in Las Cegas during the game. This was the worst possible matchup for an Eagles fans.
      Added bonus they get to pimp the Taylor Swift angle for another two weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

This game is like choosing Al Queda or the Taliban.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

That's some strong language right there.

Comment

• New Buffalo Bills DC is Bobby Babich, who was DC at Edinboro for like 5 months. He was the first hire made by Justin Lustig at Edinboro.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I always thought Reid was a great coach. The media and fans with Nation's perspective ultimately forced him out. He went on to win multiple Super Bowl championships kind of like the way Philly forced Terry Francona of the Phillies out and then he went on to win 2 World Series championships in Boston. For a lot of Philly sports fans, it's a parade down Broad Street or bust.

As far as being a great dude all around, I think that is questionable. I remember reading an article (PR piece?) in the paper about how Reid was so involved with his family and his kids when he was the Eagles coach. The photo showed him and his wife in the bleachers at a HS basketball game. But then both his sons ended up with serious drug problems and were busted for dealing drugs. One later OD'ed while working at the Eagles training camp at Lehigh. The other, I believe, did prison time after a DUI in KC where someone ended up with serious permanent brain damage. Was that the price of success for Andy Reid? Did he neglect his family responsibilities? These are rhetorical questions. I do like the Burger King commercials, though.
              Britt Reid's sentence commuted by Governor. The Chiefs did win the Super Bowl. Taylor Swift influence? (sarcasm)
              https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/01/us/br...ted/index.html

Comment

Britt Reid's sentence commuted by Governor. The Chiefs did win the Super Bowl. Taylor Swift influence? (sarcasm)
                What’s the point of sentences anymore when they typically end up reduced, or in this case, commuted? It’s a miracle that little girl survived.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

What’s the point of sentences anymore when they typically end up reduced, or in this case, commuted? It’s a miracle that little girl survived.
                  Money is a beautiful thing for criminals.

Comment

I imagine there's a civil trial for this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

I imagine there's a civil trial for this.
                      I pulled these two sentences from a 2023 article from a news story from ktvz.com.

"The family of young Ariel reached a confidential settlement with the Chiefs. It gives few details but says she will receive a lifetime of world-class care."

Comment

• The Iggles just took Pickett off the Stillers hands.

Comment

The Iggles just took Pickett off the Stillers hands.
                          So, he's the back up?

Comment

So, he's the back up?
                            That's all he's likely ever going to be.

He went in Round 1 because the Steelers had to take somebody (in the worst QB class in forever). Normal draft Pickett is probably a Rd 3 guy.

Comment

So, he's the back up?
                              I would imagine so… they needed one.

If he leads the Iggles to the Super Bowl
                              he would be Tiny Hands Kenny or THK to go along BDN or Big Dick Nick,

Comment

The Iggles just took Pickett off the Stillers hands.
                                As an Eagles fan, I like it. I think. Seems like a good fit.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X