Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Sounds like a good old fashion handicap match WWE style. Make it an over the top rope challenge.
    When the po-po inevitably shows up and asks what started the fight ... they'll both say the D2 Message Board.

Cop will say WTF is that, not believe that such a thing actually exists and take them all to jail.

In the cell together they can talk serious ball.

BTW, what's the odds I can get Joe's game on the video board at Miller at 1 p.m.?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Hey, hop right on down and ride a golf cart with the wonderful geezers at The Villages. Just make sure you're set for the occasional tornado, red tide warning and Category 4 or 5 hurricane.
      …and you can choose which geezer STD you want!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        Shepherd is running a fan bus to IUP.

It's $35/per and ticket not included.

To our IUP athletic staff readers ... please take note of this for the future. Football and basketball.

I think IUP could easily fill up one bus for away football games (and some basketball games).
        A bus…or several bus-es?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post

Hey Clown, https://twitter.com/trumpwarroom/sta...i6cnzHFzMLwF3g
          Trump is 174-9 right now!! That is with major cheating going on as well! PA is a joke with the **** hole of Philly running the state!! How about what the legend Ron DeSantis did in Florida!!!! That was one of the most dominant elections of all time! FACT! Kari Lake Is going to Win Arizona if they do not play any funny games!! Make America Florida!
          Wow...Wanna show any kind of evidence, or are you watching OAN again?

Comment

When the po-po inevitably shows up and asks what started the fight ... they'll both say the D2 Message Board.

Cop will say WTF is that, not believe that such a thing actually exists and take them all to jail.

In the cell together they can talk serious ball.

BTW, what's the odds I can get Joe's game on the video board at Miller at 1 p.m.?
            Probably 0% because the internet will be weak/slow!

Comment

• We're within range now that the forecast should be fairly accurate. Looks like when the game kicks off it will be around 50 degrees with on/off rain.

Comment

Probably 0% because the internet will be weak/slow!
                Wishful thinking. I'm going to watch it from my phone. It should be done before Tort kicks off.

Comment

Wishful thinking. I'm going to watch it from my phone. It should be done before Tort kicks off.
                  Watch the first half at home then go to the football game/watch second half on your phone. Good chance I’m going to Clarion Sunday.

Comment

Watch the first half at home then go to the football game/watch second half on your phone. Good chance I’m going to Clarion Sunday.
                    I'll be at the tailgate. I want to see the fight ... and, of course, talk ball.

Comment

I'll be at the tailgate. I want to see the fight ... and, of course, talk ball.
                      A lot of ball will be talked about. If those 2 clowns shows up im knocking there ***** asses out! FACT!

Comment

A lot of ball will be talked about. If those 2 clowns shows up im knocking there ***** asses out! FACT!
                        I pick things up I set them down.

Comment

Blowing a kiss your direction, Nancy. See you Saturday! Scratch the F-Pace and you'll be using Charmin to remove your teeth from your sphincter.

Comment

With or without your keyboard?

Comment

• Just so everyone knows, I have no intention of going to Indiana on Saturday. I'm just playing with IUP Crimson Hawk . I am a sane, mature adult who is confident enough with myself that I don't need to fight anyone to prove anything. Besides, I'll be out of town this weekend with my family.

Have a great tailgate - drink a few White Claws for my wife!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                                Just so everyone knows, I have no intention of going to Indiana on Saturday. I'm just playing with IUP Crimson Hawk . I am a sane, mature adult who is confident enough with myself that I don't need to fight anyone to prove anything. Besides, I'll be out of town this weekend with my family.

Have a great tailgate - drink a few White Claws for my wife!
                                …and throw one at Eduardo Cruz if he shows up.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X