Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw on Twitter IUP was mentioned under the dubious poll of "Dumbest way to lose a game in 2023"

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Saw on Twitter IUP was mentioned under the dubious poll of "Dumbest way to lose a game in 2023"
      Well deserved.

Comment

• Huge four-game set for baseball today and tomorrow vs California.

Both teams are hot.

Comment

• IUP swept Cal yesterday and has won Game 1 today.

Amazing what Kline has done so fast.

Comment

• IUP Baseball pulled a four-game sweep of Cal this weekend. They took 3 of 4 from Seton Hill last weekend. This is a hot team.

Comment

IUP Baseball pulled a four-game sweep of Cal this weekend. They took 3 of 4 from Seton Hill last weekend. This is a hot team.
              Good. The Cal team clogged up the Homer City Sheetz this morning on their way in so that get what they deserved. :)

Comment

IUP swept Cal yesterday and has won Game 1 today.

Amazing what Kline has done so fast.
                It was puzzling that IUP was bad in beisbol. The field is decent..much better than the shabby patch they played on before…

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

Good. The Cal team clogged up the Homer City Sheetz this morning on their way in so that get what they deserved. :)
                  Sheetz food will do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

It was puzzling that IUP was bad in beisbol. The field is decent..much better than the shabby patch they played on before…
                    I played on that shabby patch. What a dump that was.

Comment

That's not how baseball works. You have to have good players, not have a good field...

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Ha…so did I. I told a couple current students that the baseball field used to be behind the football field and they thought I was joking. Not only was it there, but there was virtually no seating, bullpens, etc. like they have today.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

That's not how baseball works. You have to have good players, not have a good field...
                          Says the school that went around touting their renovated locker room as a recruiting tool…

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

It was sad.

Comment

It was sad.
                              There's still a 'vintage' scoreboard standing down there. I'd guess it dates to the 1950s.

I hit golf balls there during the summer.

As a whole, that space (fairly large) gets very little use. They could easily build a new football-only stadium in that area (easily, of course, if they had the coin). Miller could be converted to solely a soccer/track/field hockey, etc. venue.

One schematic design (years ago) had the new football stadium being in the Eberly parking lot and actually connecting to the KCAC. That was a really neat concept.

I fully realize a 'new' stadium is just a pipedream. However, I'd sure love to see some lipstick put on the pig. That could be feasible. We'd be amazed what something as simple as new perimeter fencing would do for the aesthetic of Miller Stadium. Obviously, the entire home side needs blown up. Start over. It's actually embarrassing.

Comment

Says the school that went around touting their renovated locker room as a recruiting tool…
                                Um, that's not uncommon...Tell me the KCAC isn't a recruiting tool...Fool!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X