X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Tort said tonight he thinks Shepherd will bring 2,500 here Saturday.

Little history lesson their last two visits here their fans took over Miller Stadium ... way more engaged, etc.

They even taunted IUP pretty good at the end of last year's game. All is fair in love and war, I suppose.
    So their fans aren’t classy like we are led to believe?

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post
    President Trump made a big time announcement tonight at his huge rally in Dayton Ohio for the great JD Vance! https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...ECGnCM9RhmeuFA
    The Great President said “I'm going to be making a very big announcement on Tuesday, November 15th at Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, FL." IUP Nation get ready you CLOWN!!! Tomorrow you will see an enormous RED WAVE across our great country🇺🇸!
    You would think you’d vote blue with all your section 8 talk!

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    And one more thing, how about how the best RB
    in the region played this past Saturday Dayjure Stewart!! It was so good to have him back in that Crimson Hawk uniform. Everyone that was around Miller stadium this past Saturday seems to love the BEAST!!!
    He should be behind bars!

Leave a comment:

• IUP Crimson Hawk
    replied
    President Trump made a big time announcement tonight at his huge rally in Dayton Ohio for the great JD Vance! https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...ECGnCM9RhmeuFA
    The Great President said “I'm going to be making a very big announcement on Tuesday, November 15th at Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, FL." IUP Nation get ready you CLOWN!!! Tomorrow you will see an enormous RED WAVE across our great country🇺🇸!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    in the region played this past Saturday Dayjure Stewart!! It was so good to have him back in that Crimson Hawk uniform. Everyone that was around Miller stadium this past Saturday seems to love the BEAST!!!
    Tort said tonight he thinks Shepherd will bring 2,500 here Saturday.

Little history lesson their last two visits here their fans took over Miller Stadium ... way more engaged, etc.

They even taunted IUP pretty good at the end of last year's game. All is fair in love and war, I suppose.

Leave a comment:

• IUP Crimson Hawk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUP Crimson Hawk
    replied
    From what I am hearing around Indiana expect another monster crowd for Saturday!! It doesn’t get much bigger than this for IUP fans. Hoping that the weather will be nice like last Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• IUP Crimson Hawk
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Or fighting people in the tailgate lot.
    You have been warned!! I would not step foot at my tailgate!!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Younger practiced today (some) and will play Saturday.

Woody is out.

Vaughn Wallace didn't play in the Clarion game and is questionable for this week.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

I can't recall a colder one at Miller Stadium -- at least not one that I attended.

Remember the tall section on the visitor side (used to be the student section but is no longer there)? My buddy and I were the only two in there the entire second half. I'd bet in the second half of that game there were less than 300 people still in the stands.

When the weather hits, Miller is like a wind tunnel. It sure hit that day.
    I was sitting top row visitor side with a buddy of mine. Very few fans there.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Anybody else notice Jay Holmes at LB on Saturday (No. 54)? Made me wonder where he's been all year. Both backup LBs can play. I think they bring more speed to the defense than the starting two LBs but perhaps not the sure tackling of DDB and Kelly.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

I can't recall a colder one at Miller Stadium -- at least not one that I attended.

Remember the tall section on the visitor side (used to be the student section but is no longer there)? My buddy and I were the only two in there the entire second half. I'd bet in the second half of that game there were less than 300 people still in the stands.

Coldest IUP game for me was the 1987 State Game at West Chester..it was like late January on the Saturday before Thanksgiving.

Coldest foosball game was the NFC Championship Game in January 2003 which was the last foosball game at The Vet..thst didn’t end well.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

The Personalities peaked in High school
    You're talking ball.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

That game may have been the coldest game I've ever been too.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Meet me Saturday and I'll show you what remains of my program from that game. Looks like it went through a war.

After we can watch Fightingscot82 beat up 13 dudes in the parking lot.
    The Personalities peaked in High school

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X