• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Originally posted by Monte's Catering Co. View Post

I was thinking it was a Roy Rogers. I remember Gold Rush sandwiches. 😆
    Maybe it was! Hell, that game was 24 years ago now. We're old.

Leave a comment:

• Monte's Catering Co.
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Was there a Hardee's near the stadium at that time? It was some fast food joint nearby. But after the game, my 20-year-old dumbass didn't wear gloves and I was washing my hands. When the water hit them, it hurt so badly.
    I was thinking it was a Roy Rogers. I remember Gold Rush sandwiches. 😆

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

I thought I was prepared, but probably needed an additional leg layer. I remember taking my jeans off and seeing how pink my legs got after that one. On top of that it was a loss so at least you had a victory to warm you up.
    Was there a Hardee's near the stadium at that time? It was some fast food joint nearby. But after the game, my 20-year-old dumbass didn't wear gloves and I was washing my hands. When the water hit them, it hurt so badly.

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

A few bad eggs in every crowd, first time it’s being brought up in a year so how bad could the taunting have been?
    I was around several Shepherd fans at that game, and others prior. I have had zero issues and frankly, enjoyed talking with them. It’s a knowledgeable fan base. I find the opposite to be true when Cal comes to town.

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

I was grossly under prepared for the weather that day. It was about 25 degrees warmer in Shepherdstown that day.
    I thought I was prepared, but probably needed an additional leg layer. I remember taking my jeans off and seeing how pink my legs got after that one. On top of that it was a loss so at least you had a victory to warm you up.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Good article in the Gazette today about Bagent.

First time I can recall a full article about a visiting player.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    Just so everyone knows, I have no intention of going to Indiana on Saturday. I'm just playing with IUP Crimson Hawk . I am a sane, mature adult who is confident enough with myself that I don't need to fight anyone to prove anything. Besides, I'll be out of town this weekend with my family.

Have a great tailgate - drink a few White Claws for my wife!
    …and throw one at Eduardo Cruz if he shows up.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Just so everyone knows, I have no intention of going to Indiana on Saturday. I'm just playing with IUP Crimson Hawk . I am a sane, mature adult who is confident enough with myself that I don't need to fight anyone to prove anything. Besides, I'll be out of town this weekend with my family.

Have a great tailgate - drink a few White Claws for my wife!

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post

A lot of ball will be talked about. If those 2 clowns shows up im knocking there ***** asses out! FACT!
    With or without your keyboard?

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied

A lot of ball will be talked about. If those 2 clowns shows up im knocking there ***** asses out! FACT!
    Blowing a kiss your direction, Nancy. See you Saturday! Scratch the F-Pace and you'll be using Charmin to remove your teeth from your sphincter.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

I pick things up I set them down.

Leave a comment:

• IUP Crimson Hawk
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I'll be at the tailgate. I want to see the fight ... and, of course, talk ball.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Watch the first half at home then go to the football game/watch second half on your phone. Good chance I’m going to Clarion Sunday.
    I'll be at the tailgate. I want to see the fight ... and, of course, talk ball.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Wishful thinking. I'm going to watch it from my phone. It should be done before Tort kicks off.
    Watch the first half at home then go to the football game/watch second half on your phone. Good chance I’m going to Clarion Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Probably 0% because the internet will be weak/slow!
    Wishful thinking. I'm going to watch it from my phone. It should be done before Tort kicks off.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X