Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    We're within range now that the forecast should be fairly accurate. Looks like when the game kicks off it will be around 50 degrees with on/off rain.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

When the po-po inevitably shows up and asks what started the fight ... they'll both say the D2 Message Board.

Cop will say WTF is that, not believe that such a thing actually exists and take them all to jail.

In the cell together they can talk serious ball.

BTW, what's the odds I can get Joe's game on the video board at Miller at 1 p.m.?
    Probably 0% because the internet will be weak/slow!

Leave a comment:

• WarriorVoice
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post

Hey Clown, https://twitter.com/trumpwarroom/sta...i6cnzHFzMLwF3g
    Trump is 174-9 right now!! That is with major cheating going on as well! PA is a joke with the **** hole of Philly running the state!! How about what the legend Ron DeSantis did in Florida!!!! That was one of the most dominant elections of all time! FACT! Kari Lake Is going to Win Arizona if they do not play any funny games!! Make America Florida!
    Wow...Wanna show any kind of evidence, or are you watching OAN again?

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Shepherd is running a fan bus to IUP.

It's $35/per and ticket not included.

To our IUP athletic staff readers ... please take note of this for the future. Football and basketball.

I think IUP could easily fill up one bus for away football games (and some basketball games).
    A bus…or several bus-es?

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Hey, hop right on down and ride a golf cart with the wonderful geezers at The Villages. Just make sure you're set for the occasional tornado, red tide warning and Category 4 or 5 hurricane.
    …and you can choose which geezer STD you want!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Sounds like a good old fashion handicap match WWE style. Make it an over the top rope challenge.
    When the po-po inevitably shows up and asks what started the fight ... they'll both say the D2 Message Board.

Cop will say WTF is that, not believe that such a thing actually exists and take them all to jail.

In the cell together they can talk serious ball.

BTW, what's the odds I can get Joe's game on the video board at Miller at 1 p.m.?

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied

Trump is 174-9 right now!! That is with major cheating going on as well! PA is a joke with the **** hole of Philly running the state!! How about what the legend Ron DeSantis did in Florida!!!! That was one of the most dominant elections of all time! FACT! Kari Lake Is going to Win Arizona if they do not play any funny games!! Make America Florida!
    Hey, hop right on down and ride a golf cart with the wonderful geezers at The Villages. Just make sure you're set for the occasional tornado, red tide warning and Category 4 or 5 hurricane.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

I'll be there around 11:15! Be looking for me! I'll be in the Jaguar with an Edinboro plate.

I'll be sure to bring you some tampons for your bleeding nostrils just like my middle school wrestling coach used to give out. I'll be sure to lay a Fetterman sign over you when I'm done.
    The good old days. Imagine a coach doing that today.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Fat Nixon got shown the door. You live in a Blue State. Suburban Philly is your Daddy! FACT!

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied

You know what would have been really productive? Electing a Muslim senator and a governor who said Muslims don't deserve to have equal rights as Christians.

Leave a comment:

• EastStroud13
    replied

Easy to jack up the numbers when you endorse a lot of candidates in uncompetitive races. Pennsylvania moderates are tired of the insanity that Trump and his acolytes peddle, and it showed. Maybe if Republicans cared more about helping people than winning, they would be performing better.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied

Tailgate starts at 11 AM. If this clown fightingscot82 shows up I will knock his ass out!! FACT!
    I'll be there around 11:15! Be looking for me! I'll be in the Jaguar with an Edinboro plate.

I'll be sure to bring you some tampons for your bleeding nostrils just like my middle school wrestling coach used to give out. I'll be sure to lay a Fetterman sign over you when I'm done.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Shepherd is running a fan bus to IUP.

It's $35/per and ticket not included.

To our IUP athletic staff readers ... please take note of this for the future. Football and basketball.

I think IUP could easily fill up one bus for away football games (and some basketball games).

Leave a comment:

• IUP Crimson Hawk
    replied

So, is Fightingscot82 showing up at the tailgate to fight one person? Two? Three? Four?

Winner gets a signed Dayjure Stewart jersey and a cameo in Tort's next epic CO-OP commercial.
    Tailgate starts at 11 AM. If this clown fightingscot82 shows up I will knock his ass out!! FACT!

Leave a comment:

• IUP Crimson Hawk
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
    The Personalities need to stay quiet. Everytime the run thrir mouths their team and politicians LOSE.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X