X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Tell us how IUP plans to beat Shepherd... We're all salivating at your breakdown.
    What is it with you, man? IUP is a good football team. And as long as they don't crap the bed, they'll be playing Shepherd in two weeks at IUP. That's all one really needs to know to see that IUP can beat Shepherd. Of course, Shepherd has other fish to fry this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• WarriorVoice
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

I think it's also a moot point if Gannon loses next weekend as well. Honestly, I know dang well that IUP can beat Shepherd, and the Rams will have to be on top of their game in that one. I really feel like we've kind of forgotten about SRU a bit. As long as IUP has the same record as SRU, they'll have that head-to-head. There is still a lot of football left to be played. We're in for a ride these last couple of weeks.
    Tell us how IUP plans to beat Shepherd... We're all salivating at your breakdown.

Leave a comment:

• WarriorVoice
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Gannon was called for 8 penalties…IUP was called for 7.
    That's a real screwing?! IUP played to the level of their opponent for at least the 2nd time this year, and it cost them. Better recruit some more orange jumpsuits, because you just got LIT!!!

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

I'm not saying he was biased. Just confirming the possible conflict of interest.
    It was to show Sybil that despite the Homer in Stripes, LIT AF did get called.

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

It’s the head-to-head scenario that should scare IUP fans. I don’t care about SOS, etc. IUP and Gannon would both have two losses, IUP would have played one less game, and Gannon beat IUP head-to-head. If that’s what it comes down to, it would be highway robbery if the playoff spot was given to IUP.

All that said, if IUP beats Shepherd, it’s a moot point. I just don’t see that happening. If IUP thought Gannon could throw the ball…sheesh…good luck against the Harlon Hill Trophy holder.
    I think it's also a moot point if Gannon loses next weekend as well. Honestly, I know dang well that IUP can beat Shepherd, and the Rams will have to be on top of their game in that one. I really feel like we've kind of forgotten about SRU a bit. As long as IUP has the same record as SRU, they'll have that head-to-head. There is still a lot of football left to be played. We're in for a ride these last couple of weeks.

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied

That would be an interesting scenario. In the past, that head-to-head result seems to trump all if teams have the same record. It would be wild to see IUP left out if (Huge IF) it plays out that way, but losing in a conference championship has kept some other teams out in the past in other conferences. If IUP is left out in that scenario, I would think playing one less game would be a factor. Still, I would think an 8-2 IUP would be in the playoffs. Still two big weeks left, though.
    It’s the head-to-head scenario that should scare IUP fans. I don’t care about SOS, etc. IUP and Gannon would both have two losses, IUP would have played one less game, and Gannon beat IUP head-to-head. If that’s what it comes down to, it would be highway robbery if the playoff spot was given to IUP.

All that said, if IUP beats Shepherd, it’s a moot point. I just don’t see that happening. If IUP thought Gannon could throw the ball…sheesh…good luck against the Harlon Hill Trophy holder.

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied

I'm not saying he was biased. Just confirming the possible conflict of interest.
    The referees are not why IUP lost yesterday. It was poor play, a poor defensive scheme (IUP was out coached), a perpetually selfish and immature player that has inexplicably been allowed to stay on the field, and off the field distractions. That said, no referee should be allowed to work a game when a team he previously played for is involved. That’s a head scratcher for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied

BEST UMPIRE IN THE PSAC!!! FACTS!

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Can confirm that the umpire for the game played football at Gannon.

https://gannonsports.com/sports/foot...att-brown/4392

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post

YOUR hillbilly Shep U is 98% acceptance rate. LMFAO!! SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP CLOWN!
    Tell me you don't understand how that works without telling me...

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied

YOUR hillbilly Shep U is 98% acceptance rate. LMFAO!! SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP CLOWN!
    IUP is 93%. Neither school is exactly Harvard. But the the point still remains that your vocabulary is poor. I suggest reading more, and I mean the great works of the world. Now, just to warn you, these books don't have pictures in them, so they may be a little less fun.

Leave a comment:

• IUP Crimson Hawk
    replied

Something something something Fact!
    Something something something Clown!

Your vocabulary is quite limited for a college graduate.

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied

IT’S A FACT AND YOU KNOW IT! THAT CLOWN MADE 3 HUGE CALL FOR THE GANNON CHEATERS TODAY!! THE PSAC FRONT OFFICE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES!
    Something something something Fact!
    Something something something Clown!

Your vocabulary is quite limited for a college graduate.

Leave a comment:

• IUP Crimson Hawk
    replied

Go to bed before you stroke out.
    IT’S A FACT AND YOU KNOW IT! THAT CLOWN MADE 3 HUGE CALL FOR THE GANNON CHEATERS TODAY!! THE PSAC FRONT OFFICE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES!

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X