X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPalum
    replied
    Thoughts:

1) #11 should’ve been benched numerous times this year.
    2) Pass rush disappeared and Gannon QB picked that secondary apart.
    3) Run game missing in action again.
    4) this supposed unflappable team got flapped today!
    5) I think the kicking game won’t improve at this point. Missed XP, missed FG and kicking out of bounds… wtf
    6) I don’t understand why these players don’t know the rules. Why touch the blocked FG? Dumb! Don’t ever touch a kicker/punter!!! Dumb!
    7) #81 had a rough day. 3 drops and a false start.

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Yeah, that account will be deleted or never used again.....believe that.....or should I say "FACTS"?!?!? LOL!!!
    Stamp it!

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

Yeah, that account will be deleted or never used again.....believe that.....or should I say "FACTS"?!?!? LOL!!!
    M F-er better show up with his tail between his legs!

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

You are speaking to an entity which no longer exists.

Leave a comment:

• jrshooter
    replied
    Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post

What do you have to say now, you moronic dip****?
    You are speaking to an entity which no longer exists.

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

I was there live. I knew this could happen. That guy should never speak again. Also, #11 is a disgrace. He single handedly gave Gannon their life in the second half starting with the roughing the punter.
    Agree 100%. I said it before and caught flak on here for it. I don’t care how “talented” he is. Addition by subtraction. Why they keep him on the field is beyond me.

Leave a comment:

• CHIP72
    replied
    Originally posted by Crimsonhawkfanatic View Post

LOL this gotta be a joke right???? Hawks will run right through them… and they won’t sniff a psac west title for a very long time.
    What do you have to say now, you moronic dip****?

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

IUPalum - We shall see what happen on tomorrow. I am willing to wager you that this account will be either deleted or never used again.
    I was there live. I knew this could happen. That guy should never speak again. Also, #11 is a disgrace. He single handedly gave Gannon their life in the second half starting with the roughing the punter.

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    Well, that was interesting. Soooo…let’s assume IUP plays in the State Game and loses to Shepherd (likely). Then let’s say Gannon wins out and Slippery Rock wins out. I think there’s a high likelihood that IUP does not make the playoffs. And here we are again…

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    Originally posted by Crimsonhawkfanatic View Post

They always show up geeked to play IUP, everybody does what’s new? Man you guys are clueless on this board. I’ll be here next Sunday to tell ya I told ya so… “clown” lol
    IUPalum - We shall see what happen on tomorrow. I am willing to wager you that this account will be either deleted or never used again.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I figured as much but their HC commented after the game he's shocked he isn't getting more. He's 6'1", 185 lbs and can fly. He'd be great at IUP on either side of ball.
    He'll get offers from St Francis and Bob's School of Business. Probably end up at one of them.

Leave a comment:

• IUP Indians
    replied
    For Nation........ and any other IUP old timers who want to get fired up today........ https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=N4idXxzPnaI&list=MLPT

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

I figured as much but their HC commented after the game he's shocked he isn't getting more. He's 6'1", 185 lbs and can fly. He'd be great at IUP on either side of ball.
    185 is why he isn’t getting more looks then. I thought he was like 205.

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied

Sounds good. I sure hope Mac is looking for RBs for us this year.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

I heard that kid is getting D1 looks.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X