Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPalum
    replied
    All his backers will show up and defend the regions "best" RB.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    From WCCS ... it appears some trouble has struck the program.

Serious charges. I assume we won't see him for a bit.

Looks like it will be the Younger and Houser show moving forward.
    Ehh just give him a 1 gamer like Cal does.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    From WCCS ... it appears some trouble has struck the program.

Serious charges. I assume we won't see him for a bit.

Looks like it will be the Younger and Houser show moving forward.
    Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 10-25-2022, 12:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Two big items occurred Saturday.

1. Aiden Spitler (R-Fr) made his punting (and season) debut and launched 69 and 59 yard bombs. He put 4 of 5 inside the 20. Those weren't all lucky bounces, either. He crushed those things. After IUP went 3 and out on its first possession, Spitler pinned SHU inside its own 1-yard line. Instant momentum killer.

2. Kicker Nick Andrasi booted (3) touchbacks. He also hit 5 of 6 XPs and 1 of 1 FGs (39). This was great to see after the very shaky performance at Edinboro. IUP hadn't shown 'touchback' leg power much all season. More the better -- eliminates chance of big return, cuts down on nasty head-on collisions, etc.

Leave a comment:

• jrshooter
    replied
    They eat their own ...

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
    Something something something, Clown!
    Something something something, Fact!
    Something something talking ball something something Mom
    i need more snacks down here something.

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Something something something, Clown!
    Something something something, Fact!

Leave a comment:

• Crimsonhawkfanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Lots of lube and some towels makes it a lot easier. Lots of lube.
    LOL you guys must be fun at party’s… your middle school insults don’t phase me… I just know ball and you guys don’t. Go cry about it bozo.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Lots of lube and some towels makes it a lot easier. Lots of lube.
    OMG... hahahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    The Seton Hill game had an announced gate of 4,105. That's not bad considering the student body was on fall break.

The season average (3 home dates) is now 4,942.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Burglund
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post
    how does it get decided for whom the PSAC West Rep is with a 3 way tie? Head to head wouldn't work with that round robin.
    From the PSAC Football Operating Code:

In the event of a tie between two or more teams for the division lead, the following procedure will be utilized.
    In the process of breaking the tie among multiple teams, if one team is eliminated from the tie, then the tiebreaking process will restart from the first step.
    1. Head-to-Head Results among tied teams.
    2. Record against teams in the division not involved in the tie starting at the top of the standings.
    3. Overall record in mandated conference games (divisional & crossovers included)
    4. Coin toss.
    Based on this, I think if IUP, Gannon and SRU end up tied, the first two items don't solve this, but the third one does.

Gannon lost to West Chester while IUP and SRU won both their crossover games. That eliminates Gannon.

Then, IUP beat Slippery Rock, so the head-to-head result gives IUP the division title.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Crimsonhawkfanatic View Post

Wow insulting… I don’t think I’ll ever recover from this.
    Maybe if you got laid once in a while..you’d be calmer. :-)

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied

For whatever reason the PSAC loss to WC doesn't compute in the standings for the PSAC West. They treat it like a OOC game. So Gannon is listed as 4-1 in the PSAC West tied with Rock behind IUP.

In the highly unlikely event that IUP forgets there is a game Saturday and Gannon wins a forfeit... how does it get decided for whom the PSAC West Rep is with a 3 way tie? Head to head wouldn't work with that round robin.
    Cross-divisional games don't count in the divisional standings and haven't for some time. It means that an Eastern team who had, say, Seton Hill and Clarion on its schedule wouldn't get a leg up in divisional standings on a team that drew IUP and Slippery Rock.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

For whatever reason the PSAC loss to WC doesn't compute in the standings for the PSAC West. They treat it like a OOC game. So Gannon is listed as 4-1 in the PSAC West tied with Rock behind IUP.

In the highly unlikely event that IUP forgets there is a game Saturday and Gannon wins a forfeit... how does it get decided for whom the PSAC West Rep is with a 3 way tie? Head to head wouldn't work with that round robin.
    #LIT-AF has IUP and Cal back-to-back. As disinterested as Cal appears, I still doubt the Boom Squad can sweep.

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied
    Originally posted by Crimsonhawkfanatic View Post

btw chip72 they have 2 psac L’s. Slip and WC

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X