Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Valdosta State needs a Week 1 opponent. Come on, Tort. Pull the trigger.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

No wink-wink.

I guess I should learn the kickers' names.
    Don't feel so bad, I didn't know his name either. All I know is he wasn't used often other than XP's.

Leave a comment:

• jrshooter
    replied

No wink-wink.

Hey, if Montross didn't have 50-yard range, I might not remember his name. Took me three years to grasp that our punter is, fittingly, named Shank.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Your PK last season? Or was that wink-wink? ;)
    No wink-wink.

Leave a comment:

• jrshooter
    replied

Who is Luther?
    Your PK last season? Or was that wink-wink? ;)

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    I can't even believe Luther transferred to Ship, although I hear he wants a chance at wideout. He sure isn't beating out Montross.
    Well, if he is going to transfer somewhere I guess it would be to Ship. IUP has Spitler from State College in the fold who should have 4 years of eligibility. I think Spitler has a little more range for FG's and is probably just as accurate for XP and shorter FG's. Of course, they also have Grubbs but I doubt they want him to do double duty punting and kicking. A transfer is probably not out of the question.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Looks like one QB they offered from CD East signed with Clarion.

Clarion actually pulled together a decent class - probably pretty good considering they don't have a head coach right now.
    I'd guess any high school QB that does much research would be very skeptical of signing with IUP. With the transfer track record at the position, it could be 3-5 years before you ever (if) see the field.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    I can't even believe Luther transferred to Ship, although I hear he wants a chance at wideout. He sure isn't beating out Montross.
    Who is Luther?

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

It's interesting that so far there are no RB's, no QB, no WR's. One LB although the DE could be a LB. No K/P.
    Looks like one QB they offered from CD East signed with Clarion.

Clarion actually pulled together a decent class - probably pretty good considering they don't have a head coach right now.

Leave a comment:

• jrshooter
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    The Tort Show is tonight live from the Hilton if anybody is interested in attending or watching.

I'm sure we'll hear about each recruit along with any mid-year transfers.

Leave a comment:

• CALUPA69
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

In his film, he makes some great catches. He's really athletic and he can block.
    On occasion those films have been known to be selectively edited. So your suggestion why an obviously D1 talent/body is going D2 would be......???

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Just a guess but the TE might be a sad victim of "stone hands"... there's a lot of it around.
    In his film, he makes some great catches. He's really athletic and he can block.

Leave a comment:

• CALUPA69
    replied
    The TE is getting a ton of buzz. Kid is 6'5", 232 lbs and can fly.

So, why is he coming to D2?

Call me curious.

I don't get too exited about Signing Day. But, I must admit, this class looks incredible.
    Just a guess but the TE might be a sad victim of "stone hands"... there's a lot of it around.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    The TE is getting a ton of buzz. Kid is 6'5", 232 lbs and can fly.

So, why is he coming to D2?

Call me curious.

I don't get too exited about Signing Day. But, I must admit, this class looks incredible.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X