Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Literally nobody is arguing this. You are creating a strawman.

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

... they "claimed" a share of the PSAC West title (which was a BS move, since Slippery Rock beat them head-to-head and represented the PSAC West in the State Game).
      I thought the same thing when I saw the cover of the CalU media guide in 2011.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2022-06-01 at 9.05.11 AM.jpg Views:	0 Size:	75.8 KB ID:	672873
      http://www.indianagazette.com
      www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post

I thought the same thing when I saw the cover of the CalU media guide in 2011.

Click image for larger version Name:	Screen Shot 2022-06-01 at 9.05.11 AM.jpg Views:	0 Size:	75.8 KB ID:	672873
        The Vulcan should have had on an orange jump suit back in that era.

Comment

Keep thinking you know everything about everyone...

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Yet you know everything about me right?

Comment

Why do you even talk? Everyone on this board knows you're a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Yet you know everything about me right?
                I know nearly nothing about you, and am very happy about that...

Comment

I know nearly nothing about you, and am very happy about that...
                  We both hate Trump. So there is that.

Comment

West Chester staves off elimination in the Baseball World Series.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                      West Chester staves off elimination in the Baseball World Series.
                      You can't be carin' about that. It's not one of the big two.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

You can't be carin' about that. It's not one of the big two.

Comment

Or, you could just eliminate everybody's own personal biases and consider them all equal. Oh, wait a minute ...

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Or, you could just eliminate everybody's own personal biases and consider them all equal. Oh, wait a minute ...

Comment

They certainly are not equal -- surely not at IUP. Joe Lombardi has a presidential suite for an office and is the highest paid coach in the PSAC. I think the softball and baseball coaches share a broom closet in the basement of the Field House. Tort has assistants that make near double what the head coaches of some of the other sports make.

They may be more equal at some of our schools. That is not the case in Indiana -- and, hasn't been for decades.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

They certainly are not equal -- surely not at IUP. Joe Lombardi has a presidential suite for an office and is the highest paid coach in the PSAC. I think the softball and baseball coaches share a broom closet in the basement of the Field House. Tort has assistants that make near double what the head coaches of some of the other sports make.

They may be more equal at some of our schools. That is not the case in Indiana -- and, hasn't been for decades.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X