Slippery Rock
    Notre Dame (OH)
    Bowie State
    Allegheny
    Notre Dame

* Bonus *

Total combined points, Gannon at Edinboro, over or under 46.5 UNDER
    This PSAC team will score the fewest points in Week 6: LOCK HAVEN
    Of all the games listed, this team will win by the largest margin in Week 6: SHEPHERD

Leave a comment:

• RES3CUE
    replied
    Bloomsburg (+3.5) at Kutztown

IUP at California

East Stroudsburg at Millersville (+13.5)

Lock Haven (+42.5) at Shepherd

Shippensburg at West Chester

Gannon at Edinboro

Clarion (+7.5) at Seton Hill

Mercyhurst (+14.5) at Slippery Rock

Notre Dame (OH) at Frostburg State

Bowie State at Virginia State

Allegheny at Geneva

BYU at Notre Dame

* Bonus *

Total combined points, Gannon at Edinboro, over or under 46.5

This PSAC team will score the fewest points in Week 6: ______Clarion______

Of all the games listed, this team will win by the largest margin in Week 6: Shepherd

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    My pics in bold

Week 6

Bloomsburg (+3.5) at Kutztown - Every week is a playoff game for The Fighting Amish to get to the playoffs

IUP at California - **** Adamson Stadium

East Stroudsburg at Millersville (+13.5) - The Marauders will be diVESTed by the end of the game.

Lock Haven (+42.5) at Shepherd - It's a Harlon Hill stat padding week in Shepherdstown.

Shippensburg at West Chester - I don't really want to pick the Walk On's..but they are at home. The WCU Show Band is really the only reason to go to this game.

Gannon at Edinboro - LIT AF looks to prevent the Willies from clinching the Erie County Mistake By The Lake Cup.

Clarion (+7.5) at Seton Hill - The Stewies win 3-2.

Mercyhurst (+14.5) at Slippery Rock - The Fighting Gym Teachers still have plenty to play for and bounce back from losing to their superiors.

Notre Dame (OH) at Frostburg State - Fake Notre Dame is still good right?

Bowie State at Virginia State - Bowie has a good marching band so I'm picking them.

Allegheny at Geneva - Wasn't Allegheny good 40 yeas ago and I thought the school closed.

BYU at Notre Dame - The lesser of two cults....and why not take Real Notre Dame too.

* Bonus *

This PSAC team will score the fewest points in Week 6: Lock Haven

Of all the games listed, this team will win by the largest margin in Week 6: Shepherd

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

IUP at California

Gannon at Edinboro

Allegheny at Geneva

BYU at Notre Dame

* Bonus *

This PSAC team will score the fewest points in Week 6: ____Lock Haven________

Of all the games listed, this team will win by the largest margin in Week 6: _____Shepherd_______

Leave a comment:

• wvftballfan
    replied

IUP at California

Gannon at Edinboro

Allegheny at Geneva

BYU at Notre Dame

* Bonus *

Total combined points, Gannon at Edinboro, over or under 46.5 under

This PSAC team will score the fewest points in Week 6: _Bloomsburg_________

Of all the games listed, this team will win by the largest margin in Week 6: ___Shepherd_________

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    Week 6

Bloomsburg (+3.5) at Kutztown: Even though the results don't clearly show it, I think the Bears are improving. They won't be outcoached.

IUPoop at California: IUP wins through the air.

East Stroudsburg at Millersville (+13.5): I feel sorry for JC Morgan. Maybe they're cursed? Waiting for alumni to hop on here and blame the young AD again.

Lock Haven (+42.5) at Shepherd: I think Shep goes for the points in front of the home crowd.

Shippensburg at West Chester: Both teams are so hard to figure out. Going with the home team.

Gannon at Edinboro: Edinboro Homecoming. Local rivals. Boro is 5-0 vs Gannon on Homecoming. Average Homecoming attendance of 7,000. Always chippy.

Clarion (+7.5) at Seton Hill: Seton Hill should be D3.

Mercyhurst (+14.5) at Slippery Rock: Rock takes out their aggression on Martyhurst.

Notre Dame (OH) at Frostburg State: Notre Dame is pretty good; only loss is to Ashland.

Bowie State at Virginia State: Wale Bowl. Bowie lost to St. Augustine's, who were blown out by Virginia State. Trojans all day.

Allegheny at Geneva: The Yale of Crawford County chomps Grove City Lite

BYU at Notre Dame: Fighting Irish use the rhythm method to prevent a BYU win.

* Bonus *

Total combined points, Gannon at Edinboro, over or under 46.5: UNDER

Shippensburg isn't so hard to figure out. They're a very young team with some holes and are not ready for prime time this year. Fortunately, some teams seem to be in a bigger hole.

Leave a comment:

• EastStroud13
    replied
    Bloomsburg (+3.5) at Kutztown - Bloom showed a lot of life against the Rams, but I don't think Kutztown is overlooking anyone after last week's scare.
    IUP at California - Can they finally get the double? Prove me wrong again, Hawks!
    East Stroudsburg at Millersville (+13.5) - Tricky spread. ESU hasn't been great on the road.
    Lock Haven (+42.5) at Shepherd - The spread could be 60 and I'd still take Shepherd.
    Shippensburg at West Chester - The middle of the PSAC East is getting real messy. I'm a believer in the bounceback theory.
    Gannon at Edinboro - Boro keeps winning close games. At some point they're bound to lose one, right?
    Clarion (+7.5) at Seton Hill - SHU is desperate for a win, and Clarion is the first truly bad team they've played.
    Mercyhurst (+14.5) at Slippery Rock - Hurst's early promise is fading away.
    Notre Dame (OH) at Frostburg State - NDC looks head and shoulders above the Mediocre Middle of the MEC.
    Bowie State at Virginia State - sets up for the Bowie/VUU showdown.
    Allegheny at Geneva - forgive my Eastern PA ignorance, but we're sure these are college teams, right? Not high schools?
    BYU at Notre Dame - At least BYU is finally joining a conference.

* Bonus *

Leave a comment:

• RockPride
    replied
    Bloomsburg (+3.5) at Kutztown--Cant see how this game is decided by less than 4 pts.

IUP at California--California has 2 tough losses on the road by arguably the 2 best teams in the PSAC East. They're tested, and can run and pass.

Lock Haven (+42.5) at Shepherd--I don't like this 42.5 spread, but ....

Shippensburg at West Chester--I had to flip a coin on this one.

Gannon at Edinboro--I wouldn't be surprised to see Boro win this one.

Clarion (+7.5) at Seton Hill--I think Clarion gets a win.

Mercyhurst (+14.5) at Slippery Rock--not feeling great about this spread. I think Rock could have a bit of a let down early in the game, but Hurst is pretty bad. Rock will pour it on in 2nd half.

Notre Dame (OH) at Frostburg State--Dont care, had to pick one.

Bowie State at Virginia State--Dont Care part 2, had to pick one.

Allegheny at Geneva--Really don't care part 3, again, had to pick one.

BYU at Notre Dame--Don't like either team, so picking home.

* Bonus *

This PSAC team will score the fewest points in Week 6: ___LHU_________

Of all the games listed, this team will win by the largest margin in Week 6: _Shepherd___________

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Week 6

Bloomsburg (+3.5) at Kutztown: Even though the results don't clearly show it, I think the Bears are improving. They won't be outcoached.

IUPoop at California: IUP wins through the air.

East Stroudsburg at Millersville (+13.5): I feel sorry for JC Morgan. Maybe they're cursed? Waiting for alumni to hop on here and blame the young AD again.

Lock Haven (+42.5) at Shepherd: I think Shep goes for the points in front of the home crowd.

Shippensburg at West Chester: Both teams are so hard to figure out. Going with the home team.

Gannon at Edinboro: Edinboro Homecoming. Local rivals. Boro is 5-0 vs Gannon on Homecoming. Average Homecoming attendance of 7,000. Always chippy.

Clarion (+7.5) at Seton Hill: Seton Hill should be D3.

Mercyhurst (+14.5) at Slippery Rock: Rock takes out their aggression on Martyhurst.

Notre Dame (OH) at Frostburg State: Notre Dame is pretty good; only loss is to Ashland.

Bowie State at Virginia State: Wale Bowl. Bowie lost to St. Augustine's, who were blown out by Virginia State. Trojans all day.

Allegheny at Geneva: The Yale of Crawford County chomps Grove City Lite

BYU at Notre Dame: Fighting Irish use the rhythm method to prevent a BYU win.

* Bonus *

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied
    Bloomsburg (+3.5) at Kutztown- Kutztown isn't as generous giving the ball away as West Chester. Kutztown by 20+ if the weather is right.

IUP at California- Curse of Adamson continues. Battle of arguably the 2 best WR's in the PSAC, IUP's secondary is going to be tested.

East Stroudsburg at Millersville (+13.5)- Millersville seems tougher this year, I think they cover.

Lock Haven (+42.5) at Shepherd- If the weather is nice, Bagent may have 300 yards in the first half. Stat padding game.

Shippensburg at West Chester- Just off pedigree, both offenses are poor.

Gannon at Edinboro- Gannon trying to keep playoff hopes alive.

Clarion (+7.5) at Seton Hill- Clarion covers. Putrid offenses going at it.

Mercyhurst (+14.5) at Slippery Rock- Rock bounces back and cruises

Notre Dame (OH) at Frostburg State- Frostburg isn't good. Notre Dame rolls.

Bowie State at Virginia State- Bowie State is taking a step back this year. State and Union are going to decide the CIAA.

Allegheny at Geneva

BYU at Notre Dame- MORMONS!

* Bonus *

This PSAC team will score the fewest points in Week 6: Shippensburg

Leave a comment:

• TDBoi8136
    replied
    Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

In the last seven visits to the Valley, the C'HAWKS generally seem to crash and burn ;)

The CURSE LIVES !!!

​​​​
    I wouldn't bet on the curse this year

Leave a comment:

• nova2wv
    replied

IUP at California

Gannon at Edinboro

Allegheny at Geneva

BYU at Notre Dame

* Bonus *

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Bloomsburg (+3.5) at Kutztown - Bears have had a brutal stretch. This will be a little easier.

IUP at California - Hangover concerns in Indiana, but the Hawks end the streak in the Viet Mon Valley. Barely. Tort is tough on the road.

East Stroudsburg at Millersville (+13.5) - The Vest will get a win, but the Marauders have caused havoc with point spreads all year. Vest by 14.

Lock Haven (+42.5) at Shepherd - Big Ern could score a hundo. Only question is how many does Big Ern want to score? Feels like a 62-7 deal.

Shippensburg at West Chester - There are problems in the land of walk-ons and free meals. Tough pick.

Gannon at Edinboro - The Boom Squad will bring the thunder down I-79. Will it be enough? Scots will be LIT for this one. Knights, however, will be #LIT-AF. Peach Street in a tight one.

Clarion (+7.5) at Seton Hill - If the Grifs had an offense, they'd probably be 3-2 right now instead of 0-5. IF (real big IF) Clarion is healthy this week, the Golden Eagles just may shock the 53 fans in downtown Greensburg.

Mercyhurst (+14.5) at Slippery Rock - SRU just about lost this exact game a year ago coming off an IUP loss. This one is at the Rock. Lakers can muddy the water for anybody for a bit. Gym Teachers pull away in the second half.

Notre Dame (OH) at Frostburg State - Fake ND takes care of business.

Bowie State at Virginia State - Huge basketball rivalry.

Allegheny at Geneva - Gators get blown away by Tornadoes.

BYU at Notre Dame

* Bonus *

This PSAC team will score the fewest points in Week 6: LH

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Kutztown
    California - I think that IUP is better, but I just have a feeling.

East Stroudsburg

Shepherd - I hope they cover the spread for once.

West Chester

Edinboro

Clarion (+7.5)

Slippery Rock

Notre Dame (OH)

Bowie State

Geneva

Notre Dame

* Bonus *

Total combined points, Gannon at Edinboro, over or under 46.5 - Under

This PSAC team will score the fewest points in Week 6: Lock Have

Leave a comment:

• EdinboroFB
    replied
    Week 6

Kutztown -3.5

IUP

East Stroudsburg -13.5

Shepherd -42.5

Shippensburg

Gannon

Seton Hill -7.5

Slippery Rock -14.5

Notre Dame (OH)

Virginia State

Allegheny

Notre Dame

* Bonus *

This PSAC team will score the fewest points in Week 6: ____________BLOOM

Of all the games listed, this team will win by the largest margin in Week 6: ____________SHEPHERD

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X