X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welp.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
      Crimson Hawk: Your shipment just arrived from Amazon.

.........yup.....

Comment

Will be interested to hear how Tort tries to spin this…

Comment

Never take an opponent lightly.

Comment

Originally posted by IUsuallyPonder View Post
            Will be interested to hear how Tort tries to spin this…
            No we won't....he will blame it ALL on the players, and none of the preparation nor the coaching staff. This is typical.

Comment

Yikes. I figured LIT-AF would make it close against IUP, but I don't know that I saw a win coming...
              Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                Never take an opponent lightly.
                Exactly....

Comment

Originally posted by CUlater View Post
                  IUP always does this, you are rolling and easily 3 scores better than the team your playing yet find a way to lose. Gannon is tough when they are on but the IUP defense had to completely not show up for this to even be close…and somehow they all missed the bus
                  I can not say you are wrong.....well, perhaps "The Personalities" will, but I can not.

Comment

I'm not surprised. I picked IUP in this game based on loyalty.

In the end, it probably cost them the first round bye.

Gotta move on.

Frankly, if Stewart can make it back it will help.

Comment

IUP did not play good today. Everything is still ahead of the crimson hawks. Win next week they win the PSAC West and host the Conference Championship game. It did not help that one of our starting Defensive ends did not play today. The head Umpire played football at Gannon. ROB JOB BY THE REFS. One of the worst officiating game I have seen in a while!

Comment

Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post
                        IUP did not play good today. Everything is still ahead of the crimson hawks. Win next week they win the PSAC West and host the Conference Championship game. It did not help that one of our starting Defensive ends did not play today. The head Umpire played football at Gannon. ROB JOB BY THE REFS. One of the worst officiating game I have seen in a while!
                        That’s BS. The defense lost the game, they stayed back in Indiana.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

No we won't....he will blame it ALL on the players, and none of the preparation nor the coaching staff. This is typical.
                          James Franklin Tort.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

They may never see him. If LIT AF wins next week they are hosting the State Game. Insane.
                            They already lost to rock - 3 way tie. I might be wrong but Iup wins with the tie breaker

Comment

Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post
                              Just shut up, you braindead moron. What happened to your other accounts? Did they get suspended or are you too dumb to remember your passwords?

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

They already lost to rock - 3 way tie. I might be wrong but Iup wins with the tie breaker
                                That is my understanding as well.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X