Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Bagent has played Lock Haven and Millersville for the past 4 years...Perhaps you've forgotten...
    Only the last 3 years. Bagent has a combined 13 career passing TDs against Lock Haven and Millersville. Oddly enough, he has 11 against ESU alone.

Comment

• To play off that, against the better teams in the PSAC (IUP, SRU, Cal and Kutztown) over 3 seasons, Bagent has 26 passing TDs and 3 rushing TDs in 8 games. So, he doesn't just score against the cream puffs. He's also only thrown 7 interceptions in that time against the top of the PSAC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Only the last 3 years. Bagent has a combined 13 career passing TDs against Lock Haven and Millersville. Oddly enough, he has 11 against ESU alone.
        Oddly enough Bagent has been picked off 6 times by Millersville in 3 meetings. Not been his best games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Oddly enough Bagent has been picked off 6 times by Millersville in 3 meetings. Not been his best games.
          Yeah, he's had some of his worst games against them.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
            I've seen it all now. Ship PK Jaxson Montross is out. Backup Tyler Luther missed an extra point. So they go to Luther's little brother, Tanner, on a 31-yard FG, and he hits it. 17-16 ESU, 9:44 left.
            Got to talk to someone in the Ship ambulance squad last night. Apparently injuries are starting to mount for the Raiders. Of course, they're now using their third freshman QB in Falco. I didn't see the game yesterday. How has he looked? His stats haven't seemed too bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

It must be an East Strou-sburg thing... all Franklin needs is a vest and VOILA!
              Wasn't Franklin that fumbled the ball away at a crucial time in the fourth quarter. A six-year QB just can't be doing that.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Seriously, settle down.
                Must have been the umpire who gave up 43 points and 464 yards.

Comment

Bagent has played ESU, Lock Haven and Millersville for the past 4 years...Perhaps you've forgotten...
                  Fixed.

Comment

Bagent has played Lock Haven and Millersville for the past 4 years...Perhaps you've forgotten...
                    Millersville is no Cheney. Go swallow your microphone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Got to talk to someone in the Ship ambulance squad last night. Apparently injuries are starting to mount for the Raiders. Of course, they're now using their third freshman QB in Falco. I didn't see the game yesterday. How has he looked? His stats haven't seemed too bad.
                      I'd say a C.

I didn't see anything I would get excited about, and I don't know why the 4th QB, Ryan Orr, got some run late in the first half. Falco was competitive, but the fumble down the stretch was an absolute killer.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

He roughed the punter. I was there, he hit him and had no business doing so. Then he promptly quit and got burned for the TD. He sucks, period!
                        Quit a bit strong, undisciplined and mistake ridden but quit negative. He plays hard not smart. Great return guy on the positive.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Millersville is no Cheney. Go swallow your microphone.
                          Millersville 2019 - 2-9
                          MIllersville 2021 - 2-9
                          Millersville 2022 - 3-6

I'll stand by my comment...

Comment

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

Quit a bit strong, undisciplined and mistake ridden but quit negative. He plays hard not smart. Great return guy on the positive.
                            You can look for positive all you want but that kid single handedly destroyed that team in the second half. Roughing the punter, got burned twice (and gave up), poor tackling, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

So why didn’t the coaches bench him?
                              Great question for Tort. That kid has been undisciplined the whole season.

Comment

Millersville 2019 - 2-9
                                MIllersville 2021 - 2-9
                                Millersville 2022 - 3-6

I'll stand by my comment...
                                Cheyney typically never won a game. Cheyney won 10 games from 2000-2017. 4 of those wins were against Lincoln.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X