Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

I don't know about that...The Commanders #3 QB is Jake Fromm with journeyman Jakobie Briset as QB2 and fifth round second season Sam Howell getting his first season as QB1. THATS a pretty scary in a bad way QB room!!!
    I won't lie. That is a pretty rough looking group.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

I won't lie. That is a pretty rough looking group.
      The coaches seem to be high on Howell but that could be just coach speak. Trying to "pump up" the guy they have. He has the tools to be decent...but a lot of guys have the tools and can never put it together in the field. Brisett is what he is...basically a not quite as good Alex Smith. He's not going to win you games but he's not going to lose them for you either.

Comment

Any word on how RB Ronnie Brown is doing with the Bucs?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
          Any word on how RB Ronnie Brown is doing with the Bucs?
          Really hard to tell with these non contact camps. All that I’ve read is he looks fast and has good hands/acceleration. But yea we knew that and nobody’s getting hit yet.

Comment

Big announcement from President Hendrix yesterday. VP of athletics Chauncey Winbush will be leaving effective 9/22/23 to Miami University in Ohio. In the interim, former head coach Monte Cater will take over as acting Athletic Director. Good for Chauncey, we were very lucky to have him for as long as we did. He's a rising star still and is destined for big things. Glad we have Coach Cater still in the wings to help as well.

Comment

The new video board is being installed at Ram Stadium today.

Comment

Are any of the players lost in the "paperwork" issue expected back?

Comment

Originally posted by Pine Ridge View Post
                  Are any of the players lost in the "paperwork" issue expected back?
                  Some have been back for a couple weeks. 2 of them exhausted eligibility. One being a pass rusher, which has been the biggest impact loss. The team we saw Saturday from a roster standpoint is the full squad now I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Some have been back for a couple weeks. 2 of them exhausted eligibility. One being a pass rusher, which has been the biggest impact loss. The team we saw Saturday from a roster standpoint is the full squad now I believe.
                    I would like to thank the former compliance director for this mess and then quitting once it was figured out.

Comment

I would like to thank the former compliance director for this mess and then quitting once it was figured out.
                      Good riddance. Forget the season, multiple students expectations completely changed for their short term life and they are left with a shrug of the shoulders “tough ****.” Unacceptable and they should be black balled from similar posts everywhere.

Comment

Good riddance. Forget the season, multiple students expectations completely changed for their short term life and they are left with a shrug of the shoulders “tough ****.” Unacceptable and they should be black balled from similar posts everywhere.
                        I think that is the worst part. She just gets to trot out of town with little consequences. Meanwhile, she seriously messed with some young men. She should never work in athletics again.

Comment

Can we get a list of players that were affected or is that forbidden?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramhead View Post

Can we get a list of players that were affected or is that forbidden?
                            It's bad taste. Not trying to put all their business out there. Just look at the starting lineups and big production between game 1 and game 2 and you'll figure out at least 4 or 5 of them.

Comment

It's bad taste. Not trying to put all their business out there. Just look at the starting lineups and big production between game 1 and game 2 and you'll figure out at least 4 or 5 of them.
                              Make sense. I have most of it figured out with a few questions. Feel bad for the ones affected. I see they have the position open for the compliance job.

Comment

And the VP of Athletics Chuancy Wimbush for beating a hasty exit from campus as well.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X