Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Not surprised you're not willing to put your money where your mouth is....Seriously dude? You need to stop hating on anyone who didn't go to IUP. The lack of respect you give to other posters on this board is pathetic. I suppose the sense of aggrievement was part of your education plan there. Maybe you were the youngest child and got stomped on by your older brothers. Counselors are standing by. PS It's NOT IUP that I hate...
    I don’t hate anyone in the Pee Sack forum,

You frequently are nasty to people on here and you get a lot of throw back.

Insult IUP all you want. We already have IUPoop and Red Chickens. I find it hilarious.

IUP - Idiots Under Pressure…a good one from the 80’s.
    IUP - Institute for Ugly People..another 80’s good one.
    IUP - The school that can’t decide which state it’s in..

Let it out.

The nicknames are fun. Why can’t you just unclench?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

The ESU game is going to be much tougher than many think. Don't forget it's coming after the Ashland game, which will have a lot of build up and feel like a playoff game.

Fortunately, they are both inside Miller. Of course, I'm not sure that actually helps any.
      Make sure you inspect the visiting locker room after they depart..

:-)

Comment

• I suggested the bet so I'll take the bet.

No points, straight winner. Warrior Voice, what say you?

Loser goes with the winners' school avatar for one year on this site.

Comment

I suggested the bet so I'll take the bet.

No points, straight winner. Warrior Voice, what say you?

Loser goes with the winners' school avatar for one year on this site.
          As a neutral party, I’d say you should be giving at least 7.5 pts for this bet. ESU on the road against a team that is going to be a consensus favorite to everyone? Come on make it somewhat fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

As a neutral party, I’d say you should be giving at least 7.5 pts for this bet. ESU on the road against a team that is going to be a consensus favorite to everyone? Come on make it somewhat fair.
            Consensus favorite according to 5 dorks on a message board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Yeah screw that. No points. Straight up.

This is a perceived rivalry. You win or lose.

Comment

Yeah screw that. No points. Straight up.

This is a perceived rivalry. You win or lose.

"Perceived rivalry?" Nah, given the records of recent years IUP would have to be giving points in this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

"Perceived rivalry?" Nah, given the records of recent years IUP would have to be giving points in this one.
                  It’s apparently a one way, one man rivalry.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

It’s apparently a one way, one man rivalry.
                    We have a lot of those in basketball. Every team IUP plays in the West calls IUP their 'rival'.

It's not a rivalry when you've lost 30 in a row.

Comment

We have a lot of those in basketball. Every team IUP plays in the West calls IUP their 'rival'.

I imagine it’s the same in foosball in the West and one school in the East not located within Pennsylvania

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I imagine it’s the same in foosball in the West and one school in the East not located within Pennsylvania
                        It may develop over time, but no IUP and Shepherd are not rivals yet. It's kind of a funny dynamic amongst Rams fans as the old guard of the 80's/90's/early00's IUP was the shiny program that we hoped to be mentioned with eventually. Guys that came in post that era, don't have the same feeling. Just 2 programs that think they should win the region every year and if they keep meeting as they did last year a few times at the end of every year, they'll most certainly be trending towards rivalry status and I'd think it wouldn't be just one side thinking that either.

Comment

Yeah, I recall a quote from Boomer Esiason some years back about the perceived Penn State-Maryland rivalry after one of many Terps losses. It was something along the lines of, "It isn't a rivalry until you win a few times."

Comment

Yeah, I recall a quote from Boomer Esiason some years back about the perceived Penn State-Maryland rivalry after one of many Terps losses. It was something along the lines of, "It isn't a rivalry until you win a few times."
                            I still can't comprehend Maryland in the BIG. I get the money thing, which obviously drives the bus. The Terps just had so much history in the ACC.

Why Maryland can't be better in football is astounding in itself. If they could pull a Miami (80s) and 'build a wall' around their backyard, they'd be swimming in 4- and 5-star recruits. Instead they just get picked clean year after year.

Comment

I still can't comprehend Maryland in the BIG. I get the money thing, which obviously drives the bus. The Terps just had so much history in the ACC.

Why Maryland can't be better in football is astounding in itself. If they could pull a Miami (80s) and 'build a wall' around their backyard, they'd be swimming in 4- and 5-star recruits. Instead they just get picked clean year after year.
                              Less travel being in the BIG East. The State University of New Jersey and the Centre County Community College are closer. The Overrated State University isn’t that bad either.

However those Minnesota-Maryland barn burners can’t be missed!!

Comment

PSU is 42-3-1 against Maryland.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X