Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every league has doormats. Every conference has at least 2-3 of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I can imagine some of the stat lines hung on those teams, too.
      A number of blowouts but I doubt there was any sneering about running up the score coming from certain broadcast booths at the time and never a meanie message on the scoreboard at Mansfield or Cheyney.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

A number of blowouts but I doubt there was any sneering about running up the score coming from certain broadcast booths at the time and never a meanie message on the scoreboard at Mansfield or Cheyney.
        You should write a book about it, or seek therapy, because you're really hung up on one of the most insignificant things to ever happen at a football game. In fact, it wasn't part of the game at all...Can't find any mention of it in the box score. It only matters to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

You should write a book about it, or seek therapy, because you're really hung up on one of the most insignificant things to ever happen at a football game. In fact, it wasn't part of the game at all...Can't find any mention of it in the box score. It only matters to you.
          I witnessed it. In person.

I only keep mentioning it because of your constant and totally inexplicable hatred towards IUP. I mean the writing has been on the wall for you if you don’t want to hear about it. Otherwise it’s still very good ammo when needed.

How often do I talk about the **** IUP sign at Ship? I witnessed that too. But I don’t need to use it. Ask yourself why…
          Last edited by IUPNation; 07-01-2023, 01:33 PM.

Comment

I witnessed it. In person.

I only keep mentioning it because of your contacts and totally inexplicable hatred towards IUP. I mean the writing has been on the wall for you if you don’t want to hear about it. Otherwise it’s still very good ammo when needed.

How often do I talk about the **** IUP sign at Ship? I witnessed that too. But I don’t need to use it. Ask yourself why…
            Don't forget the "F IUP" chant that the classless SRU let go on and on -- inside the stadium -- two years ago.

Just recall before every PSAC game the announcer has to read the "racism or vulgar language will not be tolerated" PR piece for 45 seconds. That carries as much weight as the commish having to discipline a Gannon player.

Of course that chant backfired that day because IUP beat the piss out of them in front of 10,000 of their fans (most of which left a couple minutes in to the third quarter).

Comment

Don't forget the "F IUP" chant that the classless SRU let go on and on -- inside the stadium -- two years ago.

Just recall before every PSAC game the announcer has to read the "racism or vulgar language will not be tolerated" PR piece for 45 seconds. That carries as much weight as the commish having to discipline a Gannon player.

Of course that chant backfired that day because IUP beat the piss out of them in front of 10,000 of their fans (most of which left a couple minutes in to the third quarter).
              At least they have a reason to chant, they are our rival and they can’t accept their inferiority in all facets.

I still can’t figure out why East Dennyburg fans hate us. Hell Indiana gave them Denny. We never have been nor will we be bitter rivals.

Comment

At least they have a reason to chant, they are our rival and they can’t accept their inferiority in all facets.

I still can’t figure out why East Dennyburg fans hate us. Hell Indiana gave them Denny. We never have been nor will we be bitter rivals.
                Dennysburg is going to get its shot in two months.

They have been a men's basketball worthy opponent. Joe has a big record against them during his tenure but they are a tough opponent. Joe swept them last year.

Tort has a very tough opener. I suspect ESU in Week 2 is going to be a battle.

Comment

That is your problem. You group everyone/everything together. I never once said I hated IUP, nor can I even imagine I said anything negative about IUP. I actually respect their history of football. Stop using blanket statements and grouping everyone/everything together.

Comment

• Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post

That is your problem. You group everyone/everything together. I never once said I hated IUP, nor can I even imagine I said anything negative about IUP. I actually respect their history of football. Stop using blanket statements and grouping everyone/everything together.
                    The tone of your posts indicate otherwise.

Comment

The tone of your posts indicate otherwise.
                      Provide these posts please and show me where I have said I hated IUP.

Comment

• Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post

Provide these posts please and show me where I have said I hated IUP.
                        Accusing IUP of trashing your remotely located visitors locker room without any proof. That's a typical hater move.

Your accusations of IUP running up scores when there is a long list of blowout wins by ESU during Denny's long tenure.

You starting a thread about IUP's baseball team playing too many games and getting some sort of enjoyment out of it. Who does that? Haters.

Comment

• I suppose it's your turn now, ESU Warrior. Guess it gives you guys something to do for the summer.

Comment

Accusing IUP of trashing your remotely located visitors locker room without any proof. That's a typical hater move.

Your accusations of IUP running up scores when there is a long list of blowout wins by ESU during Denny's long tenure.

You starting a thread about IUP's baseball team playing too many games and getting some sort of enjoyment out of it. Who does that? Haters.
                            I think you're mixing him up with Warrior Voice?

Comment

• I tend to root for IUP losses during the conference season because I enjoy the doomsday content it brings on these message boards. But I have no real hatred for the program itself, and I almost always root for them in the non-conference. A strong IUP is ultimately good for the PSAC.

Comment

I think you're mixing him up with Warrior Voice?
                                They all sound the same. I don’t even look at the name.

:-)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X