Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

IUP’s Special Ed play is probably the only chance for most teams.

Its funny that IUP’s biggest hater accuses IUP
    of running up scores on weaker opposition and then their team wins by 53 and somehow it’s all okay. If IUP beat Pace by 53 we would have been accused of running up the score.
    If you read the scoring summary, pace was even more inept in the 4th quarter than IUPs punt team. They didn’t run it up.

Comment

Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post

Check the box score, or watch the stream. Two of their final 3 touchdowns were on special Teams. The punter dropped the ball, and then tossed it to an ESU rusher who ran it back. The next touchdown came with backups when they were just running the ball, and the final touchdown came on special teams again when an ESU player recovers a fumble.
      You may score that way next weekend too. IUP’s Special Ed team was comically bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

If you read the scoring summary, pace was even more inept in the 4th quarter than IUPs punt team. They didn’t run it up.
        I was being facetious people. It was too easy to not say it.

However IUP should be inspecting the visiting locker room vigorously after next weeks game after last years baseless accusation.

:-)

Comment

I won't lie to you guys. It's always a little interesting when you head into a season with a lot of new faces. Shepherd does that today. I think they'll do fine, but you never know until the game starts.

Comment

Shepherd gets stuffed on 4th down. I'm not a fan of teams lining up in shotgun on 4th and 1. I'll just leave it at that.

Comment

SCSU draws first blood. 7-0

Shepherd doesn't look great so far.

Comment

Newberry 7, Ship 0, 2:43 1st. Raiders' defense shows some propensity for big plays (four sacks in first two Newberry series), but just as much propensity to give up big plays. And the offense has really dnne nothing.

Comment

Newberry 7, Ship 7, 10:54 2nd. DL Chisom Ifeanyi snags a screen pass and takes it for six.

Assumption 7, Kutztown 0, end 1st.

Southern Connecticut 7, Shepherd 0, 2nd Q. (no live stats!)

Duquesne 14, Edinboro 0, 4:21 1st. So weird for Edinboro's abbreviation on live stats to be PWE.
                  Last edited by jrshooter; 09-02-2023, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Shepherd ties it up after an impressive drive at 7-7 early in the 2nd quarter. I have no idea why there are no live stats. It seems like Shepherd has some technical issue to start every season.

​​​​​​
                    ​

Comment

For yet another season, we'll just wait for a road game to be able to identify Shippensburg's players. These red jerseys with blue numbers are terrible, and always have been.

Comment

I don't want to overreact about the first half of the first game, but Shepherd does not look good.

Comment

SCSU up 14-7 with about 5 minutes left in the half. Shepherd has a few guys out but still ... Yikes.

Comment

Ship 7, Newberry 7, half. Raiders dodge a bullet as penalties derail a last-minute Newberry drive.

Kutztown 14, Assumption 14, half.

Duquesne 21, Edinboro 0, 12:54 2nd.

Lock Haven 7, Post 0, 12:48 1st ... PSU transfer Cody Romano steals ball from receiver and goes 40 yards the other way!

Comment

SCSU up 14-7 at the half. Horrible

Comment

How about dem Bald Eagles? LHU gets a pick-six and goes up 14-0 on Post, just 3:07 into the game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X