Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newberry 14, Ship 10, 1:47 4th. Raiders looked like they might get something going, but bogged down at midfield and lost it on downs. Not that he's gotten much help, but McCracken has looked better.

Comment

Seth Morgan has been less than impressive for Shepherd.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
        Seth Morgan has been less than impressive for Shepherd.
        For a D-1 transfer I agree. To be fair, I’ve watched the ball go out of the hands of several WRs, and the OL has struggled with protection.

Comment

SCSU knocking on the door with less than 2 minutes left.

Comment

Originally posted by ShepAlum View Post

For a D-1 transfer I agree. To be fair, I’ve watched the ball go out of the hands of several WRs, and the OL has struggled with protection.
            I'm also still not sold on a defensive coordinator being hired as the OC.

Comment

Newberry 14, Shippensburg 10 final. 301-141 in net total yards.

Comment

SCSU scores with 1:26 left. They lead 26-21.

Comment

Shepherd is showing no urgency.

Comment

Assumption beats Kutztown, 31-20. Kutztown defense looked good at times, but vulnerable for others. Definitely some positives for the D, but also a lot of learning moments today. The offense had moments where they were able to march down field with ease, but couldn't generate much other times. Kurtis Ravenel Jr. is looking like he could be KU's best player this season. 6 catches for 206 yards and 2 TD's; plus he had some "how the hell did he catch that?!" moments. Donny Blaine still looks like a meh QB; I think he has reached his ceiling. The offensive line looks new, gonna be a long learning season for them. This was to be expected, KU lost a lot of starters this offseason. They looked okay, but I don't see them making a run for the East division title.

Comment

Well, it's good to see at least one PSAC club can put together a late drive today. Way to go, Rams.

Comment

Morgan hits Fisher from about 12 yards out with 23 seconds left. Shepherd going for a conversion and it's no good.

Shepherd leads 27-26.

Comment

The Hail Mary falls short and Shepherd survives, 27-26.

It was ugly as hell, but I would rather have this than a pretty loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

If you read the scoring summary, pace was even more inept in the 4th quarter than IUPs punt team. They didn’t run it up.
                            He never lets facts get in the way of his feelings...

Comment

Just got back from the Shepherd game.

Rams lost 4 guys that were in NFL camps, offense is going to have to take some time replacing that type of talent. OL struggled in pass pro and Morgan is not Bagent. We’ve been spoiled with 9 years of pretty damn good qb play, Morgan may improve but hey rams fans were due for a bit of a step back there. There are playmakers on offense, OL needs to gel to give them all an opportunity.

defense was missing our 2 or 3 best players. Missing all PSAC players MLB grantham, and all PSAC DE Glover. #7 at safety was also out, that’s a lot of talent to be without. I thought they played ok considering the offense couldn’t get anything going.

win is a win, they’ll get better. Long season ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                                The Hail Mary falls short and Shepherd survives, 27-26.

It was ugly as hell, but I would rather have this than a pretty loss.
                                Wow. I was expecting about 65-7

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X