Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

OK Pop Pop.
    LOL. I answer to that but only from my Granddaughter.

Watching the tape and IUP was lucky to not get flagged for late hits 3 times. Home cookin' is in mid-season form at Miller Stadium

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

LOL. I answer to that but only from my Granddaughter.

Watching the tape and IUP was lucky to not get flagged for late hits 3 times. Home cookin' is in mid-season form at Miller Stadium
      There is the accusation!!!

HA!!!!

Comment

There is the accusation!!!

HA!!!!
        What accusation? It's an observation pearl clutcher....You watch the tape and you can clearly see the 3 plays I'm talking about...Here's an accusation. You don't know what you're talking about.

Comment

What accusation? It's an observation pearl clutcher....You watch the tape and you can clearly see the 3 plays I'm talking about...Here's an accusation. You don't know what you're talking about.
          But your team is a bunch of Boy Scouts who do no wrong. They played a perfect game, committed no crimes. We got it.

Comment

They also could have got Ashland holding Tyrone Fowler about 20 times. The IUP sideline was bonkers about it the whole game. They also tagged Taylor with a pass interference that was totally botched.

I'd call it even regarding the zebra crew.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

They also could have got Ashland holding Tyrone Fowler about 20 times. The IUP sideline was bonkers about it the whole game. They also tagged Taylor with a pass interference that was totally botched.

I'd call it even regarding the zebra crew.
              Don’t you know only IUP does bad?

Comment

Don’t you know only IUP does bad?
                I was paying attention to the team ESU will be playing this week, dope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                  We have reached impotence jokes. It's time to look forward to Week 2.
                  Yeah, the two-man feud thing on here is getting very old. Time to move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

There definitely needs to be improvement. The thing that I have to remind myself is that Shepherd just had an NFL caliber QB. No matter who they got, it was going to beat bit of a downgrade in that position. Let's face it, your not going to get NFL QBs in Division II very often.

I'll also say that the pass protection also needs to improve, but it also shows how Bagent's quick decision making was so valuable. He negated many pass rushes just by being able to get the ball out quickly.
                    Correct. Its not all on the line. A QB (Bagent or not) must know his checkdowns and when to settle for a 4-5 yd pain via the short pass instead of looking for the big play most of the time. There were checkdowns to be made Saturday that simply put...just did not happen. That Is on the QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Yeah, the two-man feud thing on here is getting very old. Time to move on.
                      I agree. Let's just declare 'Nation the winner and move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boro33 View Post

Correct. Its not all on the line. A QB (Bagent or not) must know his checkdowns and when to settle for a 4-5 yd pain via the short pass instead of looking for the big play most of the time. There were checkdowns to be made Saturday that simply put...just did not happen. That Is on the QB.
                        I agree completely. Some times that 4-yard dump off is the right call. Those plays can even turn into big plays or maybe you only get a few yards. Not every play is going to be a big play.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X