Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

When the field hockey team went up 4-0 in the first seven minutes on Mercyhurst. It was easy to flip over to the football. For a while.
    I did neither. Went to the basketball scrimmage at Heiges. Enjoyed it. The Raiders might be more competitive than I thought this year.

Comment

Originally posted by CC_BU View Post

LOL. It's not something you see much here. Go ahead IUPNation, use microcosm in a sentence.
      IUP’s season is a microcosm of Pee Sack Mediocrity.

We have become another Piece of Crap Pee Sack foosball program.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

IUP’s season is a microcosm of Pee Sack Mediocrity.

We have become another Piece of Crap Pee Sack foosball program.
        Just get this mess over with. They can bounce back quickly. Money talks. They need to buy some actual dawgs this off-season.

Trick is to get so much talent that not even Tort can screw it up (2017).

And, remember, Tort runs an offense and defense soooooooooooo complex that it takes years to master.

I'm certainly making IUP a dog at Clarion next week. I'm just debating the spread. I'll post later tonight.

I'm thinking IUP +3.5

That's where we're at. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

I did neither. Went to the basketball scrimmage at Heiges. Enjoyed it. The Raiders might be more competitive than I thought this year.
          Scrimmage against whom?

Comment

Just got back from THE ROCK's game. Clarion played tough. They had an impressive goal line stand and shut out THE ROCK in the first period, Overall, THE ROCK continues to improve, especially on defense the last two weeks. Hope the improvement continues. Congrats to all winners this week, Especially Bloom and the Golden Knights. The staff and players for both teams have something to be proud of.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Scrimmage against whom?
              Thomas Jefferson from Philadelphia (many years ago, when I was in college, they were Philadelphia Textile).

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

You're moving the goalposts, though. I said this season. I didn't say, "Lock Haven is on track to be a contender in the East."
                Fair enough. I just wasn't impressed with them when ESU played them. I can honestly say I haven't much more of them this year.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Fair enough. I just wasn't impressed with them when ESU played them. I can honestly say I haven't much more of them this year.
                  A 4 win Lock Haven is a rarity.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Thomas Jefferson from Philadelphia (many years ago, when I was in college, they were Philadelphia Textile).
                    They were a power many moons ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Yeah ... He got those players to come to Lock Haven. And he's won 4 games at Lock Haven. If you aren't impressed with that, you're not the brightest bulb.
                      ​​​​​
                      Agree. That dude should be a legitimate coach of the year candidate.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
                        I'm not sure which score surprises me more:

*Bloomsburg upsetting Shepherd
                        *IUP losing to Gannon

I'd probably go with the former, but both are pretty shocking.
                        Gu beat IUP last yr also. Maybe it didn't surprise the Gannon team

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

They were a power many moons ago.
                          Yeah, they were amazing about the time I was i college, winning the small college championship in 1970. They never did that again, but their coach, Herb Magee, stayed there 54 years and and just retired a couple of years ago at age 81. He had a lifetime record of 1,144-450 and is in the Naismith Hall of Fame. The guy coaching them now is Jimmy Reilly, who was Magee's assistant for 15 years and went 18-12 in his first season last year. They were a good scrimmage team for Ship — had some big guys and some quickness.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X