Originally posted by Ian Carlson View Post
      VSU
      UWG
      GV
      FSU
      Minn St.
      UMD

Tarleton or Midwestern perhaps.

I would have had Harding in there too, but they might not make the POs. And yes, I know OBU beat them. However, two straight trips to the regional finals (with one win) gives them an advantage, along with the fact their offense is usually extremely difficult to prepare for in a week.

No MIAA teams right now. If NW wins out in convincing fashion, then perhaps they could be added, but I think they are a year away.
      You're really reaching with Tarleton. Now I know you are are naming teams and to say this team is more of an contender than Ouachita is horse crap!!! You are throwing names out there to justify not giving my Tigers some respect!!! Looks like the last time they made playoffs was 2009 and they were 1 and done. If I'm incorrect please correct me. Also their year by record after 2009 is below average at best. You have just called yourself a hypocrite.

Tarleston State Football record
      2017.......6-6
      2016.......5-6
      2015........3-7
      2014.........5-5
      2013........7-3
      2012.......6-4
      2011........6-5
      2010.......3-8
      2009 ......10-3 looks like first round 1 and done.

Now please explain to me how Tarleston is more of an contender than Ouachita and oh yeah, I'll wait................
      Last edited by Finishempty Fred; 10-22-2018, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Re: Overrated!!!

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
        Does OBU have a math program?
        I want him to name 10 concrete contenders and not start throwing darts after naming 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
          You're really reaching with Tarleton. Now I know you are are naming teams and to say this team is more of an contender than Ouachita is horse crap!!! You are throwing names out there to justify not giving my Tigers some respect!!! Looks like the last time they made playoffs was 2009 and they were 1 and done. If I'm incorrect please correct me. Also their year by record after 2009 is below average at best. You have just called yourself a hypocrite.

Tarleston State Football record
          2017.......6-6
          2016.......5-6
          2015........3-7
          2014.........5-5
          2013........7-3
          2012.......6-4
          2011........6-5
          2010.......3-8
          2009 ......10-3 looks like first round 1 and done.

Now please explain to me how Tarleston is more of an contender than Ouachita and oh yeah, I'll way.................
          Tarleton would decimate Ouachita this year. Just as they have every other team they've played thus far. Their schedule has been tougher than struggling with Northwestern Oklahoma State and blowing out powerhouses like SNWho as well.

Comment

I want him to name 10 concrete contenders and not start throwing darts after naming 6.
            He stated there are 5-10 contenders, then listed off 6. The fact that you feel butt hurt about it doesn't mean he's wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
              Tarleton would decimate Ouachita this year. Just as they have every other team they've played thus far. Their schedule has been tougher than struggling with Northwestern Oklahoma State and blowing out powerhouses like SNWho as well.
              That conference was so tough during that time span that Tarleton ended 3 of those years below .500. Looks like a homecoming opponent during the last decade in my opinion. Their conference is like most, top heavy....

Comment

That conference was so tough during that time span that Tarleton ended 3 of those years below .500. Looks like a homecoming opponent during the last decade in my opinion. Their conference is like most, top heavy....
                It is top heavy, like nearly every conference at every level of football. Top heavy with teams like Commerce who they just beat (on the road) by a bigger margin than you guys were able to beat powerhouse Southeastern Oklahoma State by. Take your meds buddy. Don't worry though, the playoffs are coming and I'm sure you'll dominate like always...

Comment

I want to date Elle McPherson.

Comment

He stated there are 5-10 contenders, then listed off 6. The fact that you feel butt hurt about it doesn't mean he's wrong.
                    6 is in that range. Why does he owe you 10?

Poor behavior should not be rewarded.

Comment

• Re: Overrated!!!

It is top heavy, like nearly every conference at every level of football. Top heavy with teams like Commerce who they just beat (on the road) by a bigger margin than you guys were able to beat powerhouse Southeastern Oklahoma State by. Take your meds buddy. Don't worry though, the playoffs are coming and I'm sure you'll dominate like always...
                      You lost me. Would you please clarify your post. Are you saying you guys played Southeastern Oklahoma??????

Comment

You lost me. Would you please clarify your post. Are you saying you guys played Southeastern Oklahoma??????
                        I don't know who you think "you guys" is when referring to me so you're the one that will have to clarify. Tarleton is dominating teams like Commerce while OBU is strugging with Southwestern Oklahoma Blind Women's University. SOBWU is on the ride though I know.

Comment

I don't know who you think "you guys" is when referring to me so you're the one that will have to clarify. Tarleton is dominating teams like Commerce while OBU is strugging with Southwestern Oklahoma Blind Women's University. SOBWU is on the ride though I know.
                          Not the same Commerce team from last year. Not even close!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
                            6 is in that range. Why does he owe you 10?

Poor behavior should not be rewarded.
                            It shouldn't but I'll play.

VSU
                            UWG
                            GV
                            FSU
                            Minn St.
                            UMD
                            Tarleton
                            NWMSU

There, I have 8 I think have the tools to win it all.

Comment

Not the same Tarleton team from last year. Not even close!!!!
                              Thanks for making that easy, fixed it for you.

Comment

Plus the LSC looks down to me.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X