Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GV Retired Bum View Post

Clown show. Bet youre a mute in person too which makes this even more sweet than it already is. Do us all a favor and delete your account
    I am more than happy to have a non “mute” conversation about the status of Grand Valley football in person. Name the time and place and I’ll gladly pencil you in. I’ll even buy the first round, GUY

Comment

If Matt Mitchell doesn’t win a NC he has to go.

Comment

2 teams have posted in this thread that their coach should be fired right before winning a game they weren't expected to.

What witchcraft is this?

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
          2 teams have posted in this thread that their coach should be fired right before winning a game they weren't expected to.

What witchcraft is this?
          Who is the second?
          2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Who is the second?
            He thinks Saggy lost to Wayne. Duh. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post

He thinks Saggy lost to Wayne. Duh. SMH
              I either misread the score page or they changed it?

Comment

Originally posted by IH8SVSU View Post
                If Matt Mitchell doesn’t win a NC he has to go.
                I disagree, I think he needs to at least get to Semi finals and not get blown out. This should be doable if GV wins out and has home field advantage in playoffs. However MM has a tendency to not rise to the occasion, In regards to the Paul Winters needs to be fired I have a great deal of empathy for the Wayne State fans. Actually GV fans should hope that Wayne State turns things around. If GV is going to move up some day that will need some other schools in Michigan to go with them. Wayne State is putting money into their facilities and a major tv venue of the Detroit Metro areawould be a great selling point. Just think if you had GV, Wayne State, Northern Mi, and possibly some of the Michigan MAC schools such as Eastern and Central move down.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I either misread the score page or they changed it?
                  No idea.

Comment

Originally posted by IH8SVSU View Post
                    Fire Matt Mitchell
                    https://youtu.be/wBSG671u2IQ

Comment

Originally posted by Irish1916 View Post

I disagree, I think he needs to at least get to Semi finals and not get blown out. This should be doable if GV wins out and has home field advantage in playoffs. However MM has a tendency to not rise to the occasion, In regards to the Paul Winters needs to be fired I have a great deal of empathy for the Wayne State fans. Actually GV fans should hope that Wayne State turns things around. If GV is going to move up some day that will need some other schools in Michigan to go with them. Wayne State is putting money into their facilities and a major tv venue of the Detroit Metro areawould be a great selling point. Just think if you had GV, Wayne State, Northern Mi, and possibly some of the Michigan MAC schools such as Eastern and Central move down.
                      what they have to do is beat Xerris again - GV and Xerris are the TWO TOP TEAMS IN D2 THIS YEAR - whomever wins that game will win it all (not to say that something can't happen with a couple other top teams but GV and Xerris are the clearly the best two teams so far) - so get over yourselves it was a slugfest the first game and the second one will be the same - anyone can win

Comment

Originally posted by BillyGV View Post

what they have to do is beat Xerris again - GV and Xerris are the TWO TOP TEAMS IN D2 THIS YEAR - whomever wins that game will win it all (not to say that something can't happen with a couple other top teams but GV and Xerris are the clearly the best two teams so far) - so get over yourselves it was a slugfest the first game and the second one will be the same - anyone can win
                        Could be, but both might have a couple of tougher games for that to happen. And FWIW, I'm not sure Xerris's QB position, and maybe a few others, is all that clear(injuries.) And in typical TA fashion, it likely won't be known until KO at each game.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post

Could be, but both might have a couple of tougher games for that to happen. And FWIW, I'm not sure Xerris's QB position, and maybe a few others, is all that clear(injuries.) And in typical TA fashion, it likely won't be known until KO at each game.
                          Moves and countermoves.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish1916 View Post

The MAC schools ain't going to move down unless the NCAA makes them move down.

Comment

At this point it is obvious Mitchell will never be let go. Our hopes and dreams of him being gobbled up by a D1 school will obviously never happen. Apparently nobody wants a perennial underachieving coach. They must have seen what bk did....and then what martin did....and then compared that with Mitchell's resume to decide he is worthless. Taking over the hands down best program in d2 and failing to go anywhere in fifteen years is apparently not something teams are looking for in a coach?

Comment

Originally posted by dvaara View Post
                                At this point it is obvious Mitchell will never be let go. Our hopes and dreams of him being gobbled up by a D1 school will obviously never happen. Apparently nobody wants a perennial underachieving coach. They must have seen what bk did....and then what martin did....and then compared that with Mitchell's resume to decide he is worthless. Taking over the hands down best program in d2 and failing to go anywhere in fifteen years is apparently not something teams are looking for in a coach?
                                Yep,he sure screwed the pooch in this one, and so early too. Less than two minutes in and he hands the best team in D2 a 7 point lead. WTF
                                Last edited by 4nick8; 12-03-2022, 05:17 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X