X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fort Hayes sucks!

Originally posted by IM N GUD H&NZ BEARCAT View Post
    Did anyone get hurt?
    Not that I'm aware of. Definitely had some dings. Parker left for a few snaps I think in second quarter. Same thing with Knowles in 3rd quarter

Comment

Did Central find a defense in the off-season, or was the Hays offense just not very good?

Comment

Originally posted by FightnMulz View Post
        As soon as I saw Bolles go down with the Arm Bar from the Tiger's LB, I knew it wasn't going to be good. Bolles attempted to stiff arm the kid and unfortunately, the Tiger LB won that battle.

2nd String QB Bradley will be solid with some reps, but without a doubt, he was a significant downgrade. Tigers are a tough opponent to get your first MIAA action in a meaningful game.

Bolles stays in, the Mules likely win this game. Tough break.

"2nd String QB Bradley will be solid with some reps" What part of Bradley's performance gave you that idea? 6 - 23 passing for 62 yards with an interception - ran 8 times gaining 32 yards, but netted only 12 yards - and oh ya, flubbed the ball at the Mules 4 yard line turning it over to the Tigers. After Bradley's pathetic performance I wonder if Coach Boda has as much confidence in Bradley as you do? If Bradley projects as next years starter the Mules are in trouble.

Comment

Following the game a bit last night UCM was moving the ball well with Bolles, gave the D some time to breathe and they played accordingly. When he got hurt I was like, well time to see how close the QB battle was...... it wasn't close. With Bolles UCM likely wins that game 23 - 13 even with the offensive mishaps. With Brook, UCM moved the ball almost at ease against FH, had over 400 yards of offense and then without him I don't know if they gained 100 yards of offense. Bolles is just a dynamic play maker and showed why he is thought to be one of the best qb's in the nation and not just the MIAA.
          Last edited by JR Chaney; 08-31-2018, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton21dad View Post
            REMEMBER this name - Jamare Davis, #81. That will be Burchfields replacement but twice the speed and 1/2 the size. The kid is like Tyreek Hill...no one can run with him. The mules DB's are gonna sh**
            Did the Mule DB's sh!t? He must of been so short that the QB couldn't see him.

Comment

Originally posted by JR Chaney View Post
              Following the game a bit last night UCM was moving the ball well with Bolles, gave the D some time to breathe and they played accordingly. When he got hurt I was like, well time to see how close the QB battle was...... it wasn't close. With Bolles UCM likely wins that game 23 - 13 even with the offensive mishaps. With Brady UCM moved the ball almost at ease against FH, had over 400 yards of offense and then without him I don't know if they gained 100 yards of offense. Bolles is just a dynamic play maker and showed why he is thought to be one of the best qb's in the nation and not just the MIAA.
              I'm sure you meant to say "With Bolles, not Brady (Bradley) UCM moved the ball almost at ease against FH"

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
                Honestly Idk how UCM is able to snag defeat from the jaws of victory
                You would wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulas View Post
                  I'm sure you meant to say "With Bolles, not Brady (Bradley) UCM moved the ball almost at ease against FH"
                  Actually I meant Brook not his brother! :-D

Comment

Originally posted by TDs&Beer View Post
                    Did the Mule DB's sh!t? He must of been so short that the QB couldn't see him.

To be fair the kids explosive. Just not consistent, partially his fault partially some under throws. I dont think hes john brown caliber quite yet much less tyreek hill caliber but hes also a redshirt freshman I believe. He'll take some refining and be a major weapon moving forward.

Comment

• Re: Fort Hayes sucks!

Originally posted by JR Chaney View Post
                      Following the game a bit last night UCM was moving the ball well with Bolles, gave the D some time to breathe and they played accordingly. When he got hurt I was like, well time to see how close the QB battle was...... it wasn't close. With Bolles UCM likely wins that game 23 - 13 even with the offensive mishaps. With Brook, UCM moved the ball almost at ease against FH, had over 400 yards of offense and then without him I don't know if they gained 100 yards of offense. Bolles is just a dynamic play maker and showed why he is thought to be one of the best qb's in the nation and not just the MIAA.
                      YPP with Brook: 6.0
                      YPP with Bradley: 3.9

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
                        Honestly Idk how UCM is able to snag defeat from the jaws of victory
                        Practice......

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                          Did Central find a defense in the off-season, or was the Hays offense just not very good?
                          Fort Hays offense was simply terrible last night. Only thing keeping them in the game at all was the defense. We really did not deserve to get away with that one last night :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Comment

FHSU had an 8% chance of winning down 10 when they took over with 6:50 left in the game

Comment

What is everyone's thoughts on the kick catch interference against FHSU late in the game? Looked like the guy bobbled the catch and FHSU got flagged for making a play?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X