Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The jokes about how MWSU grads are intellectually inferior might actually sting if they came from somebody who knew how to spell "Griffons." :D

Comment

• Re: MoWest @ NW

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
      The jokes about how MWSU grads are intellectually inferior might actually sting if they came from somebody who knew how to spell "Griffons." :D
      The griffin, griffon, or gryphon is a legendary creature with the body, tail, and back legs of a lion; the head and wings of an eagle; and an eagle's talons as its front feet.
      --Wikipedia

Gotta watch for that Muphry's law there, slick :wink:

Comment

• Originally posted by da_miner View Post
        --Wikipedia

Gotta watch for that Muphry's law there, slick :wink:

Muphry's? :)

Comment

That's funny. ^^^^

Yes, there is multiple spellings of Griffons, but then there is multiple spellings of Merryville (Maryville, Maryvilles, Meryville, and etc.) People get annoyed when it's not spelled the way it's used by that set of people.

Comment

Originally posted by JR Chaney View Post
            That's funny. ^^^^

Yes, there is multiple spellings of Griffons, but then there is multiple spellings of Merryville (Maryville, Maryvilles, Meryville, and etc.) People get annoyed when it's not spelled the way it's used by that set of people.
            Both are proper names,so there is only one correct spelling of each as it applies here.

Just ask the Bronchos

Comment

I made it through the first two before losing interest. Come up with some original stuff.

Comment

http://www.robietherobot.com/insult-generator.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                  This is my new favorite website!

Comment

"If you write anything criticizing editing or proofreading, there will be a fault of some kind in what you have written."

Comment

Originally posted by Rainy View Post
                      I made it through the first two before losing interest. Come up with some original stuff.
                      Agreed. That sucked and we should all turn against that man

Comment

I'll contribute jokes:

How do you get a MoWest grad off your porch? Pay for the pizza

What do Northwest and MoWest students have in common? They both applied to Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by da_miner View Post
                          I'll contribute jokes:

How do you get a MoWest grad off your porch? Pay for the pizza

What do Northwest and MoWest students have in common? They both applied to Northwest.
                          First one is old. The second one is good.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
                            Agreed. That sucked and we should all turn against that man

Comment

Originally posted by Rainy View Post
                              First one is old. The second one is good.
                              Okay, how about this one, which is also fairly old:

Did you hear about the student that transferred from Northwest to MoWest? They raised the IQ of both schools!

Comment

Today, history was made. A Northwest Missouri State graduate actually contributed to the knowledge of a Missouri Western fan. Truly, Aug. 30 will be celebrated in Maryville for decades to come. :laugh:

Thanks - I had never heard that term. I don't think it applies to my post though. Griffons is a proper name, slick. ;)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X