X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FHSU at NWMSU Game Thread

Originally posted by Erbert View Post
    Do you need a safe space?
    He could join your punter in his. Any word on if they will have to amputate?

Comment

I was. The band wasn't taunting. Booing maybe. Being loud most definitely. Not taunting. The funny one was when the defender ran in front of the band taunting after a pass play that was incomplete. He was beaten by 3 strides, but yeah, he made the play.

Comment

You have noooooo clue about Chris Brown the person. Hard to argue there are many better men in general than him. That is a FACT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Moon View Post
          He could join your punter in his. Any word on if they will have to amputate?
          +1

Comment

Originally posted by Greenman View Post
            it doesn't matter what nw calls themselves, if both win out the miaa will produce the labels.
            Its all about labels, stickers, and decals with NW...

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman View Post
              Flohr and Osborn have to go. If not, the NW dynasty is dead. NW will have essentially followed the Pitt State model twice. Once to rise up and the second into irrelevance. Who knew how much ineptitude AD was covering for?

Comment

Originally posted by BartonTiger View Post
                You have noooooo clue about Chris Brown the person. Hard to argue there are many better men in general than him. That is a FACT!!!!
                I don't know him as a person. He might be a great guy. But I'm speaking to is his track record and sadly, it's becoming apparent this is following him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat0409 View Post
                  It isn't taunting the players. Yelling, sure. Some inappropriate? I'm sure. But to have a whole team turn around and go to the NW crowd and wave their arms is taunting and despicable. At least pretend you've won a game before and know how. Go into the locker room and celebrate. Celebrate with your teammates on the sidelines. Don't go into the track in front of the opposing crowd and taunt. I'll take a loss before I ever want to see a NW team act like that.

Ok. I'm going to be real, since you're handing out disapproval for rep points now.

Step away from the keyboard.

If messageboarders got up in a tizzy everytime something happened like you're explaining, it would be a b##ch fest every single week. I've probably been present on the sideline of live games as much if not more than anyone here on this board, for all types of sports, at all types of levels. This stuff happens. It's not unique.

You are upset about the loss after an emotional game, and this is something convenient to take your frustrations out on. If NW had come back to win that game, it's far less likely we hear about this from you. Not trying to "be a dick", but get out of your feelings man.... speaking lovingly as someone that gets there quite often :)
                  Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
                    i'm sorry that bothers you so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman View Post
                      Flohr and Osborn have to go. If not, the NW dynasty is dead. NW will have essentially followed the Pitt State model twice. Once to rise up and the second into irrelevance. Who knew how much ineptitude AD was covering for?

Comment

Ha, nobody at NW is going to apologize for the hardware NW has won over the past 20+ years.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenman View Post
                          i'm sorry that bothers you so much.
                          I prefer substance over style

Comment

I prefer substance over style

Comment

The play calling the last few minutes of this game was horrible. Why would any decent offensive coach with less then four minutes in the game call for three straight running plays from your own 15 yard line. As I said last year, Flohr has got to go or Northwest football's season ends at the end of the regular season.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat0409 View Post
                                I was. The band wasn't taunting. Booing maybe. Being loud most definitely. Not taunting. The funny one was when the defender ran in front of the band taunting after a pass play that was incomplete. He was beaten by 3 strides, but yeah, he made the play.
                                tomatoes tamotoes...the back up beeper the band does could be considered taunting by some. was that the first time you have seen that from a pass defender before? too constants in football, receivers will make the "flag" motion on an incomplete pass regardless of the how the play went, and defenders will take credit for an incomplete pass regardless of if they had anything to do with the incomplete. hey, we lost with no taunting, you got what you would rather.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X