Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What...'Mumblin Jim make a decision? Come on now. He was the genius to expand the conference and bring Lincoln back. Maybe the Pres has enough stones to start with 'Mumblin Jim and remove the entire crew. One can only hope.

And speaking of Abe, they suited up 43 players yesterday in the 'Burg and had around 30 fans. Have to tip my hat to those fans. It was brutal. I stayed for the duration to see some of the really young kids get a chance to play and believe that Lincoln had no chance against the two's for the Mules.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wallst View Post

Was not aware of that. Just knew they were bad. Wow they didnt even cheat and win. In that 4 year period before Lynn they went 15-39 and with him 27-25 including an 0-7 his first year due to others sins. Yet he was able to get the right kids and still install a winning culture.

I am a first time poster and I enjoy reading this board each week. My wife and I are from Central Kansas and are both alumni of Pitt. I had the pleasure of working with Josh Lynn at ENM during his first three seasons where I was a faculty member and an interim Dean. His energy and leadership is contagious. Its very evident by the way his players play for him. What he did at ENM was remarkable, fun to watch and be apart of. He helped clean up academic and NCAA issues as well. I have followed his career to UNK and he continues to surpass expectations. With all that said the first score I check every Saturday night is the Gorillas!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamagorilla View Post

I am a first time poster and I enjoy reading this board each week. My wife and I are from Central Kansas and are both alumni of Pitt. I had the pleasure of working with Josh Lynn at ENM during his first three seasons where I was a faculty member and an interim Dean. His energy and leadership is contagious. Its very evident by the way his players play for him. What he did at ENM was remarkable, fun to watch and be apart of. He helped clean up academic and NCAA issues as well. I have followed his career to UNK and he continues to surpass expectations. With all that said the first score I check every Saturday night is the Gorillas!!
        Sounds very interesting and exactly what Pitt needs. We need new blood from the outside who isn't just coasting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamagorilla View Post

Welcome to the board!

Comment

• Does anyone know if the popup medical tent was put back down when not in use this past week?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wallst View Post
              Does anyone know if the popup medical tent was put back down when not in use this past week?
              It was not put down. However, no one was sitting in the lower rows, so the only view it obstructed was if you were wanting to look at the ankles of the players standing on the sideline.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
                What...'Mumblin Jim make a decision? Come on now. He was the genius to expand the conference and bring Lincoln back. Maybe the Pres has enough stones to start with 'Mumblin Jim and remove the entire crew. One can only hope.

And speaking of Abe, they suited up 43 players yesterday in the 'Burg and had around 30 fans. Have to tip my hat to those fans. It was brutal. I stayed for the duration to see some of the really young kids get a chance to play and believe that Lincoln had no chance against the two's for the Mules.
                I was sitting one row back and a few seats off to the side of Pres. Scott at the WU game. Let's just put it this way: he exited that stadium with the speed of someone who didn't want to visit with the fans afterwards.

I've always been fascinated by fans of absolutely terrible programs. I hope to never have to worry about it with Pitt State football, but it's hard to imagine trying to get excited to watch games or even look up results when your reasonable expectation most weeks is to lose by about 45. If you're playing teams to within 28 points at the end of a season, do you start to think that maybe the team is turning a corner and the next year will be different?

Comment

• Somewhere Harambe is weeping for our program.

Comment

• The poster program for d2 gameday is dead, and nobody even wept.

Comment

• The whole forest fell and there was no-one there to hear it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                        The poster program for d2 gameday is dead, and nobody even wept.
                        Sure looks like apathy has set in. I'm going to try to make it to my first game of the year Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by newbaum turk View Post

Sure looks like apathy has set in. I'm going to try to make it to my first game of the year Saturday.
                          Nothing to see except a program that is in need of an entire coaching staff change and another team trying to win at all costs. You will also see both the winner and loser of the game have to pack it in until next year.
                          Last edited by cbgorilla; 11-13-2019, 08:15 AM.
                          Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

• What are the realistic odds that the G's have a new head coach next year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
                              What are the realistic odds that the G's have a new head coach next year?
                              Slim, I think. But more of a possibility than previous.
                              I hear lots of stories about parties and Mlekus' house. I'm sure he takes football very seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

Slim, I think. But more of a possibility than previous.
                                I hear lots of stories about parties and Mlekus' house. I'm sure he takes football very seriously.
                                Did he fumble his beer?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X