Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd Round Lindenwood @ NW...Welcome back!!!

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post

He's a big reason why LU were able to beat OBU last week. And subsequently, why you guys have another home game!
    I realize that. He was good at Sioux Falls before he came to NW. Not sure what went wrong when he was at NW.

Comment

• If NW doesn't win easily against the former bottom dweller called LWU, then we will know just how far the MIAA has dropped and how easy this region has become.

I don't hear anymore boo hoos from the NW poster who was flat out crying about the new regional format now that NW has been given one of the easiest paths to a regional final. You play a team that can't pass the ball to a team that was the former cellar dweller in the conference a year ago.

NW fans just needs to stop all this pretending about how this game is going to be difficult because it shouldn't be. If it is, then just start focusing on Basketball because after this game your season is over.

Comment

• That seemed like a lot of nastiness for a fight you have no dog in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
          That seemed like a lot of nastiness for a fight you have no dog in.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSR View Post
            If NW doesn't win easily against the former bottom dweller called LWU, then we will know just how far the MIAA has dropped and how easy this region has become.

Nah, only as far as Pitt St. has dropped. Pitt St. had 2 losses against LWU while they were MIAA, NW none.

I don't hear anymore boo hoos from the NW poster who was flat out crying about the new regional format now that NW has been given one of the easiest paths to a regional final. You play a team that can't pass the ball to a team that was the former cellar dweller in the conference a year ago.

Unseeded teams won a PO game in every region. Imagine the complaints if those unseeded teams had been shipped to other regions and won. No easy paths. It worked out the way the PO system was set up. 2-4 seeding is more relevant than 5-7? Yea, right.

NW fans just needs to stop all this pretending about how this game is going to be difficult because it shouldn't be. If it is, then just start focusing on Basketball because after this game your season is over.
            NW should win. By how much? Don't care and means nothing except we move on.

The best team in the region is still playing and probably the 3rd/4th best team in country. The 3rd/4th best in the country got beat last week. Guessing the NC will be Minnesota St. and Valdosta St.
            Last edited by CatFan88; 11-28-2019, 05:31 AM.
            Go Hounds!
            B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
            Cyclone Power
            ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

• https://www.d2football.com/glvc-prev...wo-2019-11-28/
              Cool Story Bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                That seemed like a lot of nastiness for a fight you have no dog in.
                Nothing nasty about it. Just an opinion without any sugar coating. This is D2 right? Then I have a dog in the mix, he is just sitting on the porch that has been let run down. Hopefully it is in the process of getting repaired, though!

Comment

• 55 and WINDY for the game(gusts over 30 mph predicted). NW may need a steady dose of 3/11.

Comment

• As always this game will come down to which offense shows up for Northwest. If the one that showed up last week will be a long day. Now if the offense that showed up against the donkeys it will be a easy day for the cats. But eather way Northwest wins. This is the X door mate of the MIAA. If Northwest would lose to them we need to clean house of all coaches. For letting it happen. Now we need the donkeys to take down FSU then we can spank the donkeys and there gun slinger Boles again. I wonder after Northwest defense tore boles a new one here in Maryville a couple of weeks ago,did he get on the bus wishing he would of fllowed his brothers and went to Northwest?

Comment

• I know absolutely nothing about NW But I have seen HU and LU. Before i start, let me say i am taking nothing away from LU. This is a slap to my own team (OBU) and a credit to HU. I am actually pulling for LU.

I dont see LU giving NW alot of trouble. LU defense isnt even remotely close to HU defense. So I will say NW will score plenty of points. Offensivly....Their 41 against us was a simple reflection of how badly our D played. LU offense is better than HU by a long ways but not nearly as good as we made them look.

My prediction

LU 17
                      NW 31

Comment

• Lwood played nearly perfect ball last week to eek out a win on the road. It will not happen again this week. NW by three scores no matter which NW offense shows up.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoCatsGo5 View Post

But stop whining so much. You look fat when you whine.
                          Thank you for saying that.......

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191129-200552_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	460391
                            Cool Story Bro

Comment

• Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191129-200552_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	460391
                              No rain, decent temps, but the wind will be an issue
                              Cool Story Bro

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X