• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the end is nigh & we have only begun to defile ourselves
    Go Bearcats!
    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

I'll be curios to see how well the NW D can contain the Bsdog's O. They do have a potent O... even if Bernhardt isn't available. Also, I'm not clear how banged up their RB's are for this game. I'll be trying to watch closely!

It doesn't appear like snow should be a factor, but temps look to be around freezing.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
        I'll be curios to see how well the NW D can contain the Bsdog's O. They do have a potent O... even if Bernhardt isn't available. Also, I'm not clear how banged up their RB's are for this game. I'll be trying to watch closely!

It doesn't appear like snow should be a factor, but temps look to be around freezing.
        It's always freezing up there in that wasteland

Comment

Comment

Both these teams are well matched, It comes down to turnovers . Go Bearcats!
            <>

Comment

Comment

And a partridge in a pear tree. ; )
                <>

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post

RB who started the season Campbell tore his ACL against Northwood so he's done. Haven't heard anything about T. Minor or Bernhardt, but if Bernhardt did get a concussion, I see him splitting time with Mitchell if he plays at all. With TAs affinity for running his QBs directly into the line of scrimmage for 3yds and a cloud of dust, he wouldn't make it past the 1st qtr.

Comment

Gonna take a banner day for the defense to hold Coach Tony A's high octane offense under 21 points: D-line, LB's and D-backs all doing their parts to perfection.
                    Howard , Barnes and Dostal

Comment

Safe travels to all who are headed up to Big Rapids. Should be clear driving.

Comment

Comment

I don't believe any forecast for BR in November/December that doesn't include clouds and at least 10 mph of wind

Comment

Weather says 39 -40, yeah, a variegate heat wave.
                            <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
                              Weather says 39 -40, yeah, a variegate heat wave.
                              After last week, Ferris will have forgotten how to play in normal conditions. NW by half a hundy.
                              Last edited by ForeverGreen; 12-03-2021, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Bearcats in a squeakier; NWMS 35. Ferris 31.
                                Bank on it!
                                <>

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X